This list of 10 good lifting songs has something for everyone. The songs on this list are oldies and favorites that everyone will enjoy. The songs on this list are upbeat and fun. They will have you turning up the volume and singing at the top of your lungs.
- "Summer of 69" by Bryan Adams": "I bought my first real six string/Bought it at the five and dime/Played it till my fingers bled/That was the summer of 69." Bryan Adams has a way of making everyone feel good with this song.
- "Drift Away" by Dobie Gray": "Oh give me the beat boys and free my soul/I wanna get lost in your rock in roll and drift away." Dobie Gray can smooth you with a melody. The lyrics in this song are relatable for everyone.
- "Smile" by Uncle Kracker": "You make me smile like the sun/Fall outta bed/Sing like a bird/Dizzy in my head." Oh, this song makes you smile.
- "Anyway You Want It" by Journey": "She loves to move/She loves to groove/She loves the lovin things/All night/Every night/Ohh baby hold tight." This song makes everyone feel like singing and dancing. This is a favorite good lifting song.
- "Gives You Hell" by All American Rejects": This is the best good lifting song that throws it in your face. "When you see my face/Hope it gives you hell/Truth be told I miss you/Truth be told I'm lying." The beat and tone of this song is upbeat and fun. The best in your face song ever.
- "I Can't Drive 55" by Sammy Hagar": This good lifting song is great for a bit of defiance: "Post my face/Wanted dead or alive/Take my license n' all that jive/Cause I can't drive 55."
- "The Joker" by The Steve Miller Band": This easy going melody is so good lifting it is hard to decide which lyrics are your favorites. "You're the cutest thing that I ever did see/Really love your peaches/Want to shake your tree."
- "The Hotel California" by The Eagles": Whenever this song is played, everyone from grandpas to babies yell, "I love this song." Maybe this good lifting song has to do with the sense of adventure in the song: "On a dark desert highway/Cool wind in my hair/Warm smell of colitas/rising up through the air."
- "I Gotta Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas": This good lifting song will lift you right out of your seat: "I've got a feeling/That tonights gonna be a good night."
- "Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen": "Are you gonna let it all hang out/Fat bottomed girls/You make the rockin world go round." This song is fun and light hearted. A real crowd pleaser is a good lifting song.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.