If you're new to the dating scene, you need to know these 10 good questions to ask a woman on a date. These will help you know your partner better and assist in easing the tension the both of you are feeling. Get ready to amp up the romance and good conversations with these questions to ask a woman on a date.
- What do you do for fun? There's really no reason to ask her this. To this day, this is one of the best examples of good questions to ask a woman on a date because it shifts the attention to her interests and lets her lead the conversation, showing that you care about more than her looks.
- What is your favorite book? Assuming that your partner reads something other than "Cosmopolitan," this is a good question to ask a woman on a date if you're looking to make the conversation a little more intellectual. Furthermore, this will give you a deeper look into her personality without blatantly asking her what makes her tick.
- What do your parents do? Again, this will help you shift the conversation to her life and let you in on where she's coming from. This is a good question to ask a woman on a date because it lets you get an indirect look on how she became the girl she is today.
- What was the most embarrassing moment in your life? This one's a bit of a gamble, so be sure to wait for the wine to kick in before asking about this subject. However, this can lead to some funny conversation if she let's you in on her biggest faux pas to date.
- Where would you go on your dream vacation? Everyone loves to talk about exotic locales—this is a good question to ask a woman on a date if you want to show her you're cultured. You two can compare dream vacation spots or maybe even make plans to take one of those trips together.
- If you could have any super power, what would it be and why? It might sound nerdy, but this question will definitely lead to some interesting talk between the two of you. Be sure not to get too in-depth about it or you might scare her off with your apparent obsession with comic books.
- What is your favorite movie? Another standard question to ask a woman on a date, this is good for planning a future occasion to hang out together. You could even casually mention that you own the movie (if you indeed do) and make plans to cozy up on the couch while watching it later.
- Where is your family from? By being sure to not sound racist, this can be one of the best questions to ask a woman on a date. It will give her a chance to describe her family's rich heritage and give you the opportunity to get to know her better.
- What kind of music do you listen to? Much like the book question, this one can be a bit of a crap shoot—however, it can also lead to some amazing conversations between the two of you. You'll be able to compare artists, genres and maybe even set a date to attend a concert together.
- What is your favorite food? Everyone has one, even if they don't like to admit it. This is a good question to ask a woman on a date if you plan on taking her out again since this is one of the least obvious ways to get an idea for your next dinner's venue.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Movies You Must See in 2014
The cinematic calendar promises sex addicts, sexy vampires, sexy co-eds, Sundance splashes and artfully concocted big-budget fare.
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.