It’s great to want to find out a little bit more about your significant other, and with these 10 good questions to ask your girlfriend, you can really do that. Of course, you might already feel mentally and physically close to her, but it’s always good to ask her unique questions to reach a little bit further into her heart.
- Why are you my girlfriend? This is one of the good questions that might seem simple, and because of this, it also might take her by surprise. However, the answer should roll off her tongue, and if it doesn’t, it shouldn’t take her long to think about it. If she can’t seem to come up with something, you might want to make it a point to ask again at a later time.
- Is there something about me that makes me seem less attractive or desirable? This isn’t exactly pertaining to physical appearance. This could be bad habits that you have, something that you do that annoys her, and much more. This is a question that could definitely help you to become a better boyfriend.
- What is happiness to you? One of these good questions should be about her view on happiness. This question helps you to understand what she values, and what it would take to make her completely happy.
- What do you think a perfect relationship consists of? When she answers this, you can compare her idea of a perfect relationship to your own with her. Is there any similarities? Are there differences? Is her idea of a perfect relationship nothing like the one you have with her?
- What are your goals? This can be a vague question as it can pertain to finances, education, love, children, etc. However, with her answer, you can get an idea of whether the both of you have the same future goals in mind or not.
- If your significant other were to become permanently and mentally impaired from a car accident or similar event, would you continue to be in the relationship? She might find it hard to answer this, but if she has no doubts, she should immediately let you know that she would stay in the relationship. This is definitely one of the good questions to ask your girlfriend because it helps you to get an idea of how involved she can become with her significant other.
- How do you handle stressful events in life, such as a death in the family? Things like these will undoubtedly happen if you and your girlfriend decide to go long term, but would her reaction to these types of events be tolerable. For example, does she drink heavily when things go wrong in her life? Her answer may surprise you, and that’s is why this is one of the good questions to ask your girlfriend.
- Why did your past relationships fail? Her past relationships may have all failed because of her significant others’ choices, but they also might have failed because of her wrong doings. Her answer might help you to see what could be the demise of your relationship with her, if there ever is one.
- Do you have any heroes in real life? She might idolize somebody in her life because of certain aspects about them. Ask her why she idolizes this person and what makes them so special to her.
- What’s your take on cheating? You might expect her to answer with a default answer such as, “I don’t stand for it!” but there is always that chance that she’ll be quite frank with you. If she tells you something like that she thinks it would be okay to cheat if she already suspected you were doing it too, this might be a red flag. All of these are good questions to really get an insight on what your girlfriend is really like underneath the surface.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.