There are few things more important than a man's (or woman's) Facebook status which is why it's important to know these 10 good rap lyrics for Facebook status. Sure, love and lasting friendships are great too, but do they give you the opportunity to show off your thoughts or keep people updated on everything you are doing? And what better way to show how you are feeling than by using one of your favorite rap lyrics in your Facebook status? Here is a list of the best rap lyrics to use for your Facebook status. Be warned though, these are some powerful lyrics:
- Lil Wayne "Right Above It": In the first lines of this song Lil Wayne states, "You know you at the top when only heavens right above it." Both factual and baller, this lyric shows everyone that you are the man and that it is pretty awesome.
- Drake "Forever": After the introductory chorus Drake says, "Last name ever, First name greatest." These six little words Drake established himself as a rapper not to be messed with and with these lyrics in your status, you will establish yourself as the greatest [status] ever. Cheering crowds and endorsement deals will soon to follow.
- Kanye West "Good Friday": In this web exclusive track, Kanye shows off his trademark ego with the lines, "You are now in the midst of a real MC. Throw your hands in the air if you real as me!" Show this to everyone by putting this up in your status, and they will recognize how awesome you are.
- T.I. "Swagger Like Us": In this rap hit, T.I. teams up with Kanye, Jay-Z, and Lil Wayne to deliver a song so full of Facebook status-worthy lyrics it was hard to just choose one. The best lyric comes during Kanye's verse when he says, "I'm Christopher Columbus, Y'all just the pilgrims!" You can go all Pilgrim on everyone if you put this in your Facebook status. You discover land, and they just settle it.
- Rick Ross "Hustlin'": This song was Rick Ross's biggest hit, and it put him on the map as a big ATL rapper you did not want to mess with. While the majority of the song is pretty explicit, some lines like, "Talk about me because these suckers scared to talk about me," are perfect to be used in your Facebook status to show you are top dog.
- Snoop Dogg "Gin and Juice": In this classic rap song Snoop talks about his daily life in his neighborhood with Dr. Dre riding around and sipping on gin and juice. What better way to show your nostalgia for the good old days of rap than with the lyric, "Laid back (with my mind on my money and my money on my mind)" in your Facebook status?
- Puff Daddy "It's All About the Benjamins": Show everyone that you are all about the Benjamins by using the lyric, "Five carats on my hands wit the cuts."
- Soulja Boy "Crank That": In this now classic dance/rap hit by Soulja Boy, he tells all the haters to step off with the line, "Jocking on them haters man, when I do that Soulja Boy I lean to the left and crank that thang." Haters gonna hate but if you put this lyric on your Facebook, they will clear out.
- Eminem "Lose Yourself": This song is the ultimate pump up song for the 2000 generation and was the hit single behind the film "8 Mile." Show off your street cred by proclaiming to all other status' "You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo!" The opportunity to have a better status than you.
- Lil Wayne "Milli": This song by Lil Wayne is the pinnacle of rap music and you could practically use the whole song as a Facebook status. Unfortunately, there is a character limit so why not just stick to the lyric, "We pop em like Orville Redenbacher," and show everyone you are not to be messed with.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.