There were many great rappers, who made many great rap songs, that paved the way for many great rap party songs in 2010. However, to know what ten good rap party songs in 2010 are, it's important to know its history. A form of hip-hop, where rap derived from, dates back many moons ago from West African griots who travelled to share original poetry and songs. This oral tradition is practiced even to this day. After the influences of spoken-word and song artists from the 60's and 70's, such as Gil Scott Heron and The Last Poets, hip-hop was created right from the streets of New York City. Mainly in the Bronx, where block parties were prevalent, DJs began incorporating popular types of music like soul and funk into their mixes. DJ Cool Herc played a large role in the "mixing", "beat juggling", and "scratching" we hear in much of our rap music today. Many others, like Afrikaa Bambaataa and Grand Master Flash, techniques were influenced by DJ Herc. These hip hop artists, plus countless others, created good rap party songs.
More recent rap artists such as Salt-n-Pepa, Notorious B.I.G., Da Brat, LL Cool J, TuPac, Queen Latifah, and Missy Elliot, created hundreds and hundreds of good rap songs that rocked many parties from city to city, and for some, even the world. Since the dawn of hip-hop, rap is still a favorite among the majority. It adds a different flavor to parties and dance clubs, tastefully unique in its own way. There are tens of thousands of good rap party songs, but ten good rap party songs for 2010 thus far are:
- "Tipsy", by Big Heed and Alien, with its hot, explosive sound, with fun lyrics and beat, will definitely have you jumping off your feet!
- Another good party rap song in 2010 is "OMG" by Usher. This rap song is fun to party and dance to!
- Drake's, "Best I Ever Had" is a cross between rap and R&B, where Drake sings some of the rap, especially on the hook.
- "Your Love" by Nicki Minaj was adapted from Annie Lennox's "No More I Love Yous". "Your Love" is a good rap party song!
"All the Way Turned Up", by Roscoe Dash featuring Soulja Boy, is a hot track that will get you moving.
- Eminem's "I Love the Way You Lie" featuring Rihanna has a slower melody, but is still a hip rap song for parties.
- The hip rap song by Jay-Z, "On to the Next One", rocks a party every time!
- DJ Khaled's song, featuring, Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain, and Snoop, "All I Do is Win", will make you want to put your hands up for this hot party song!
- "Swag Surfin'", by F.L.Y (Fast Life Youngstaz), is a good rap party song and fun to dance to.
- Cali Swag District will teach you how to "Dougie" with their hot 2010 party rap song, "Teach Me How to Dougie".
These ten good rap party songs of 2010 are meant to be danced to and for you to pump your fists in the air to. You may find other versions, mixes, DJ mixes, and remakes to some of these ten good rap party songs. There is no party like a hip hop party where people are everywhere, jamming to the same rap music that hit the top of the music lists in 2010!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.