10 Good Rap Songs With Bass
Loud thumping bass goes hand in hand with rap music, so here's 10 good rap songs with bass. Many popular rap songs are hypnotic because of the integral part bass plays. There are many rap songs with bass and these here are 10 good rap songs with bass that will sound great in your vehicle.
- "Hoochie Mama" by the 2 Live Crew. This was one of the most popular songs by 2 Live Crew, and this song still receives a lot of play. The heavy bass flows smoothly with the addicting chorus making this one good rap song with bass.
- "Tell Me When to Go" by E40. This song has to be listened to with a quality stereo system with a good sub-woofer. E40 shines on this addicting song. E40 has a hypnotic voice and when combined with the deep and extended bass you have a classic bass song.
- "Perfect Execution" by Bizzy Bone. This attack song shows why Bizzy Bone is one of the best rappers out there. Instead of simply bragging about his rap skills, he demonstrates some of the fastest and smoothest rapping skills around.
- "Ruff Ryders Anthem" by DMX. This rap song has great bass and is very addicting to listen to. Ruff Ryders was an urban anthem that went mainstream when it reached as high as 94 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- "Gangstas Paradise" by Coolio. The bass is deep, but not overwhelming like a lot of bass rap songs. Gangstas Paradise was a huge success for Coolio. Gangstas Paradise was listened to by a lot of people that normally avoided rap and hip-hop music.
- "Regulators" by Warren G. The famous line "Regulators, Mount up!" is still quoted often. The bass in Regulators was integrated smoothly to create a flowing song, and it was accepted by people worldwide.
- "Mo Murda" by Bone Thugs N' Harmony. This is one of 10 good rap songs with bass that needs to be on your MP3 player. Mo Murda combines great bass with smooth lyrics. "Mo Murda" is a hardcore song, yet it sounds very much like it could be a gospel song.
- "That's My Hood" by Gucci Mane. Gucci Mane created an anthem with this rap song. "That's My Hood" is one of 10 good rap songs that both coasts can bounce their head to.
- "Hypnotize" by Young Jeezy. Young Jeezy has a good rap song with bass as well as humorous lyrics. Young Jeezy raps lines such as "That's why I flash like Gordon."
- "Y'all Heard me" by Ying Yang Twins. This is a hip hop song with bass that you need to download. "Y'all Heard Me" speaks from the heart as C-Murda raps about the real life he endures daily. C-Murda is definitely not a "studio gangsta" and his life is featured in this song, yet not glamorized.