These 10 good ringtone songs are songs we all know by heart. Ringtone songs that everyone can sing along with are fun and make your ringtone unique.
- “Sitting on the Dock of the Bay”. This classic song by Otis Redding will have anybody that hears your phone ring singing that song in their head all day.
- “What’s Goin’ On”. This Marvin Gaye song is the perfect ringtone. After all, don’t most of your friends call to see what’s goin’ on?
- “Respect”. Aretha Franklin’s song is good for an attitude adjustment. If you haven’t gotten the respect you deserve this could be your new anthem.
- “Like a Rolling Stone”. This Bob Dylan song is a perfect bachelor’s ringtone. Or maybe it will just bring out the hidden rebel in you.
- “Good Vibrations”. This feel good song by the Beach Boys is a fun ringtone. It might just wake you up the next time your phone rings.
- “That’ll Be the Day”. Buddy Holly’s old standard might be a good ringtone for an ex. In case you need a reminder about when you’ll be ready to put with them again.
- “Stairway to Heaven”. This song is performed by the legendary rock bank Led Zeppelin. For fans of vintage rock the song is a good candidate for a ringtone.
- “Hey Jude”. For Beatles fans this song is a great choice for a ringtone. This is a Beatles favorite to be enjoyed by any generation.
- “Bridge Over Troubled Water”. This song from Simon and Garfunkel is a blast from the past. But a memorable song that makes a good ringtone.
- “Born to Run”. Put some “Boss” on your phone with this classic rock song. Old-time rock lovers should definitely add this to their ringtone list.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.