Motivating a crowd and the players before a football game is easy to do with these 10 good rock football pump up songs. There is nothing better than listening to some good rock songs to get the adrenaline pumping! These songs are some of the best for getting anyone psyched up to play or watch some serious football!
- "Never Scared (Football Remix)" – Bone Crusher. This is a great song to play before a football game. It is written specifically for football and the lyrics talk about touchdowns and hail marys. It has a great energy that is sure to pump up anyone!
- "We Will Rock You" – Queen. This classic song has been a stadium favorite for years. This song gets the crowd stomping and clapping, building up the tension between opposing teams and fans.
- "Rock and Roll Part 2 (The Hey Song)" – Gary Glitter. Everyone should know this classic stadium instrumental song. It has been a staple of football games for decades. Featured even in football commercials, this song gets the crowd involved and pumped up.
- "Thunderstruck" – AC/DC. Not many bands can rock a song like AC/DC. This particular song is something that the crowd can sing along with and has an terrific beat. The vocal talents of this particular classic rock band are unique and high energy.
- "Twilight Zone (When the Bullet Hits the Bone)" – Golden Earring. This song is just a favorite of many. It has a fast beat, strong lyrics, lots of guitar. All the things that are needed to pump up the crowd and the players.
- "Another One Bites the Dust" – Queen. Yet one more classic rock song that has been tied to football for years. Good beat, good lyrics, and it is Queen. Who can ask for anything more?
- "Get It On" – T. Rex. This is a good pump up song just because it has some really good music behind it. That is what makes a song, the music, not just the lyrics. This rock song is not overly aggressive but builds up the energy at a steady pace.
- "Hair of the Dog" – Nazareth. Another classic rock song with lyrics that are sure to pump up even the most mellow player or fan. Who wants to mess with a son of a bitch?
- "Live Wire" – Motley Crue. This high energy rock song has a fast beat and gets the blood pumping. The lyrics refer to being a live wire, which is something that football players can relate to. Nobody wants to trip through a live wire!
- "Bad to the Bone" – George Thorogood. Although this is not a song normally associated with football, it has a great beat and aggressive lyrics. It makes a good final choice for pumping up the crowd. It also works well for building confidence in the players. Everyone likes to think that they are so bad that they are unstoppable.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …