10 Good Song Lyrics For Facebook Status
Using these 10 good song lyrics for Facebook statuses can get you attention from your friends and might lead to more "likes" and comments. The status update let's our social network know our mood and what we are up to at any given moment. Using lyrics for a status can let everyone know this information without being too personal. Use them with care as to not give the wrong impression.
- "Tonights gonna be a good night"—The Black Eyed Peas When in anticipation of a date or party, these song lyrics for Facebook let everyone know you are ready for some fun. The upbeat feeling of these lyrics from the song of the same name can be inspirational for those networking with you to get in a better mood and have a good night, too.
- "Where's the party?"—Madonna Looking for something to do tonight? These lyrics from the song of the same name will do the trick. Put up these good song lyrics for Facebook and let everyone know you are looking for a bit of fun.
- "I got my sites set on you."—Miley Cyrus These good song lyrics for Facebook will tell the world you found someone new. Even if its just someone you want to meet, make 'em guess with this quote from the song of the same name.
- "Here's a quarter. Call someone who cares."—Travis Tritt Good song lyrics for Facebook after you are done with a friend or lover. It kinda puts a period at the end of a relationship.
- "Get on your feet. Get up and make it happen."—Miami Sound Machine These good song lyrics for Facebook will let the world know you are inspired. Whether to get off the couch or start a whole new life, these lyrics hit the spot. These title lyrics will get you dancing if nothing else.
- "It's the same 'ol, same 'ol situation."—Motley Crue Good song lyrics for Facebook when things are just lagging along or the same drama is showings its ugly face.
- "If she would have been faithful."—Chicago Girlfriend cheat on you? Stab you in the back? Then these are good song lyrics for Facebook. From the song of the same name, its an easy way to say it all.
- "I believe in miracles and a miracle has happened tonight."—Michael Jackson From "Black and White," these good song lyrics for Facebook are fitting for a child's birth or love at first sight.
- "My memories of love will be of you."—John Denver "Maybe Love" lends itself to good song lyrics for Facebook. After a breakup or the passing of a loved one, this status lets people know how you feel.
- "Just another manic Monday."—The Bangles Rounding out the list of good song lyrics for Facebook is the classic line from "Manic Monday" about the hassle of going back to work after the weekend. Appropriate for that first post of the week.