Are you looking for 10 good songs for running 2009? 2009 was the year for great upbeat music, and all of that music is great for running to. It has been studied and shown that music provides an uplifting mood to exercises alike, especially runners, and when the tempo is at a steady pace, so is your running. So, sit back, get a pen and take in ten good songs for running!
- ”Right Round” by Flo Rida. This song has enough amp and pump to get you through your entire running routine and back again. If you want a powerful upbeat song to run to, give this track a try. You will be spinning right round again!
- ”So What” by Pink. Although this song isn't about running, it came out in 2009 and has a great vibe. The lyrics, "So what, I'm still a rock star" is all you need to feel like rocking out to your entire run. It's a great upbeat song that has a steady beat and the tempo is just right for your run.
- “I Gotta Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas. This powerhouse of a song came out in 2009, and this song is great to run to. If you need an uplifting upbeat song to get you through your run, try this on for size. It's got a great vibe, great lyrics, and it's fun. This song can make you forget that you are running!
- "Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys. This song is great to run to. It's one of those songs that just pours motivation into your mind. Between focusing on the lyrics and pounding your feet on the pavement, anything can be achieved. Let your mind flow and listen to the song. You'll be done with your run before you know it.
- "Blame It" by Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain. If you are in need in of a slower song to jog to while warming up to your running, "Blame it" is perfect. It's a slower tempo but gives a feel of a good time. This type of music seems to boost levels of motivation.
- "You're a Jerk (Webstar Remix)" by New Boyz. This remix was made in 2009, and it's great for runners. Runners need a certain amount of tempo and fun lyrics to take their mind off pounding the pavement, but yet make them feel energized. This song does that and more.
- "Warrior" by Nelly Brass. This song is oddly very motivational. If you feel like a warrior then you will run like warrior. This song is about beating obstacles in your way, and what better way to do that than running to this song.
- "Teach Me How to Jerk" by Audio Push. Every runner should have this on their playlist. It's a fun high-energy song that will push you through those last minutes of your run and you won't even realize you're done running. All you need is that boost of energy to get through that last five minutes of your running routine.
- "Shawty Say" by David Banner & Lil Wayne. This is a very energetic song that reminds you that you are working on your body to get it in shape for others to look at. Songs like these help boost confidence level, thus pushing you harder to run faster.
- "Run This Town" by Jay-Z ft. Rihanna & Kanye West. This song is more than enough to get you through your workout. Just imagine pushing yourself closer and closer to your goal. By the time you know ir, you've completed your running routine.
In these high-stress, high-layoff times, it’s tempting to spend 1,000 hours at your desk trying to prove that you ...
If you can run a marathon, you are in good shape. When your body can take the rigors of running a 26-mile, 385-yards, y ...
Thanks to acts like The Black Keys, the genre has seen a healthy revival, spurring musicians to trade in cushy post-prod ...