These 10 good songs to use as ringtones for guys can save you embarrassment when your phone goes off in public. If your phone screams "I wanna rock with you" and you answer "what's up dude?" the laughter is sure to follow. Pick a few of these songs and save yourself the blushing action.
- "Bodies" – Drowning Pool. The heavy hitting song makes a good song to use as ringtones for guys. The gruff sound makes it clear that its a man on the other end.
- "Smells like Teen Sprit" – Nirvana. The chorus from this classic acts as a good song to use as ringtones for guys. No one will mistake it for a love song.
- "Good Old Boys Like Me" – Don Williams. For the country lover, this tune is a good song to use as ringtones for guys. Great for your best friend or hunting buddy.
- "Theme from the Dukes of Hazzard" – Waylon Jennings. If you are a bit older, good song to use as ringtones for guys will bring back memories of fast cars and guys just being guys.
- "Bad to the Bone" – George Thoroughgood. The famous stuttering lyrics make for a good song to use as ringtones for guys. This lets people know your friend is no one to mess with.
- "Rainy Day Woman" – Bob Dylan. If your friend is 420-friendly, this one is a good song to use as ringtones for guys.
- "Gansta's Paradise" – Coolio. For the rough and ready man, this tune makes a good song to use as ringtones for guys. Use the chorus for an eerie feel or the opening lyrics to let people know the guy on the other end is hardcore.
- "Highway to Hell" – AC/DC. Another good song to use as ringtones for guys lets people know that you live a life on the edge. Got a rocker guy in your life? This is the tune for him.
- "Who Are You" – The Who. A rather generic but good song to use as ringtones for guys is the Who classic. Simply asks "who are you?"—kind of appropriate for a ringtone.
- "Sympathy for the Devil" – The Rolling Stones. The opening lyrics from this tune make for a good song to use as ringtones for guys. "Please allow me to introduce myself" is a perfect line before "where you at?".
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …