Running in the winter time with the bad weather can make it hard to get motivated, so here are 10 good songs for winter running to get you motivated.
- "Eye Of The Tiger" The iconic song from Survivor, and made popular by Rocky Balboa, is still as motivational today as it was when it was first released. "Eye Of The Tiger" is one of ten good songs for winter running.
"I Like To Move It" This song was used in the movie "Madagascar" and remains a funky song to listen to while running in the wintertime. It is a fun song that has dual meanings when you are running the streets in the dead of winter.
- "Fat Lip" Sum 41 had a huge hit with the song "Fat Lip." This is a good song for winter running. You may get people looking at you strangely as you run during a snowstorm, but you will not care when you listen to this awesome song.
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" Queen perfected a masterpiece with this song. From gentle rhythms to full on rock, this song varies as much as your wind sprints when you listen to this good song for winter running.
- "Lose Yourself" This very motivational and inspirational song from Eminem is used in many MP3 players as it is one of ten good songs for winter running.
"Chop Suey!" System of a Down created not only a hit song with this one, but it is also among one of the ten good songs for winter running.
- "We Will Rock You" Queen has a second song on the ten good songs list for winter running. There is no way you can not jog faster and farther with this classic song blaring on your iPod.
- "Tub Thumping" Chumba Wumba created a song that was not designed for winter running but is a top good song for winter running. The lyrics can also be used to describe you running in icy conditions: "I get knocked down, but I get up again, you ain't ever gonna keep me down."
"The Beautiful People" Marilyn Manson may not be a marathon runner, but this song is among the ten good songs for winter running. It is a classic song to have in your iPod as you run in the winter time.
- "Love Shack" The B52s had an iconic song that is both fun to run to and also motivational in a strange way. If you are having a bad day, put this song on play in your iPod when you begin your run and you will have a smile on your face by the time the song is over.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.