10 Good Tattoo Designs Ideas
If you're thinking about getting some ink to set yourself apart, here are 10 good tattoo designs ideas. Tattoos, a decorative kind of body modification, have been used all over the world for centuries. Whether used for cultural purposes, design, or self expression, they have developed into various designs that have been on different parts of the body as well. No matter how much people and tattoo artists try to create designs as original as possible, it’s undeniable that there are just 10 best tattoo designs that have become the most popular worldwide.
- Sun Tattoo. The sun tattoo has become one of the best tattoo designs since time immemorial.Worshipped as a God during the ancient times, it represents life, energy, warmth, spirit, and even power. Some believe that having the sun tattoo is a way of casting away evil forces.
- Tribal. Tribal designs never became out of style in the tattoo world. They can be linked with any thing like such as the sun, star, and other creative ideas to make it more unique. But nevertheless, tribal designs are loved even in the modern world, as the savage look is thought to give a charming appeal or image to the one wearing it.
- Cross. The Goths adore the cross-designed tattoo as a way of expressing their belief. Many people also think it is one of the best tattoo designs to serve as a conviction of their faith. There have been variations to the cross designs and examples are Celtic Cross, Maltese Cross, and the Iron Cross.
- Dragon. The dragon is not only believed to be cool but powerful. As a symbol of mystery and great power, it was worshipped in Eastern and Western legends. People, most especially men, decide to have a dragon on their tattoos to represent their fearless or bold attitude.
- Butterfly. The butterfly tattoo is widespread among women. Not only that it gives a very feminine image empowering women, it symbolizes beauty, freedom, metamorphosis, fragility, and happiness. Mariah Carey made the butterfly design popular, making it one of the best tattoo designs for women.
- Angel. Believed to be higher beings, angels are symbolic for the religious implication they have in the world. In tattoos, they can take the form of Archangels like Michael and Uriel. An angel tattoo has a spiritual connotation and at the same time represents the spirit of God that delivers the good word.
- Wings. Similar to the angel design, the wings hold a mythical and spiritual essence. In legends and myths, the wings serve as a reward to the worthy ones. Symbolizing balance and speed, this tattoo, as one of the best tattoo designs, also embodies freedom.
- Phoenix. The phoenix represents immortality. Not only that, it epitomizes freedom as a bird but it shows a high-spirited aura that only the Phoenix has.
- Maori. The Maori is a kind of tribal tattoo design that is very popular. Most people who have tattoos on their faces have the Maori for it's tribal and fierce appearance.
- Fairy. People who love magic and lovely creatures adore the fairy tattoo design. This is very popular among women and those that love fun and fancy things.