Graduations are full of emotion and these 10 goodbye songs for graduation perfectly capture all the things you may feel on the big day. Some songs were made specifically for graduations, while others fit perfectly as they inspire hope and good memories for the listeners.
- ”Graduation Song (Friends Forever)” by Vitamin C. The song was made, in full, as a graduation song for obvious reasons. The entire song is about remembering the past and remaining friends forever after graduation.
- “Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)” by Green Day. With lyrics such as “I hope you had the time of your life,” this acoustic alternative song is perfect for saying goodbye at a graduation.
- “Photograph” by Nickelback. Nickelback manages to strike a nostalgic chord with their listeners, listing many memories from school days in their lyrics.
- “Here’s to the Night” by Eve 6. A perfect goodbye song for graduation, as it will leave the listeners misty-eyed as they think about the best memories they have had together.
- “I Believe I Can Fly” by R. Kelly. This song is a perfect inspirational piece for graduation, as it will inspire hope for the future.
- “Be True to Your School” by The Beach Boys. A classic song about school spirit and pride, graduates will say goodbye with their heads held high wearing their school colors.
- “I'm Not Gonna Cry” by Corey Smith. A reflective song about the past, listeners will struggle to hold back tears in expectation of the greater things to come after saying goodbye at graduation.
- “Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield. With lyrics like “Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten,” this song makes perfect sense to use for a graduation.
- “Breakaway” by Kelly Clarkson. Kelly’s inspiring song expresses the desire to spread one’s wings and fly into a better future, making it a great goodbye song for graduation.
- “We Are the Champions” by Queen. This classic song is a great anthem to sing along to while saying goodbye at graduation, as it is a warm and popular song about conquering something together.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.