Brunettes are possibly the most mysterious and alluring of women, so here are 10 gorgeous brunettes. While there’s nothing wrong with a beautiful blonde or a sassy redhead, brunettes hold a special place in everyone’s hearts.
- Anne Hathaway Anne Hathaway is a timeless beauty. She’s played a variety of roles and performs well at all of them. It would be less than true to say that Hathaway isn’t a gorgeous brunette.
- Alexis Bledel Alexis Bledel gained popularity as freshfaced Rory Gilmore on “The Gilmore Girls.” She has since grown up into a gorgeous brunette woman.
- Katie Holmes Mrs. Tom Cruise is another undeniably gorgeous brunette. She has stayed consistent with her popularity, and she gets more attractive every year.
- Natalie Portman Natalie Portman is the gorgeous brunette that starred in “Where the Heart Is.” She’s also known for her role as Padme/Queen Amidala in the more recent “Star Wars” movie.
- Jennifer Lopez No list of gorgeous brunettes would be complete without Jennifer Lopez. She’s sexy and classy. She’s the lady that women want to be like and men would like to have.
- Lucy Hale Lucy Hale is a lesser known actress who is gaining popularity. She’s appeared as a guest in many TV series and plays a main character in the ABC Family series, “Pretty Little Liars.” She certainly deserves a spot on the list of ten gorgeous brunettes.
- Leighton Meester Leighton Meester has gained popularity in the past few years. She stars in the popular TV series, “Gossip Girl,” as a snotty girl named Blair. Meester is yet another undeniable gorgeous brunette.
- Mary-Louise Parker Mary-Louise Parker is high on the list of most everyone’s favorite gorgeous brunettes. She plays Nancy Botwin in the hit series, “Weeds.”
- Rose McGowan While Rose McGowan is sometimes a redhead, she still deserves a place on the list of gorgeous brunettes. When her hair is dark, she is absolutely striking.
- Audrey Hepburn Last, but certainly not least, Audrey Hepburn is the absolute epitome of female beauty. A collection of gorgeous brunette faces would not be complete unless Hepburn’s was among them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.