The 10 “Gossip Girl" memorable quotes reflect the attitudes of these privileged Upper East Side New Yorkers. This popular television show is narrated by an unnamed blogger known as Gossip Girl. Gossip Girl has a lot to say, and she has more 'Gossip Girl' memorable quotes than most of the characters on the show.
- “The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.” (Gossip Girl) Okay, so this isn’t the first time this was ever said, but it still rings true. This might be one of Gossip Girl’s quotes that is repeated most often.
- "Usually my answer's never say never. But for you I'll make an exception." (Blair) This could become a classic answer to an awkward pickup line.
- “You don't know a good thing until it's gone. And found something else.” (Gossip Girl) Gossip Girl takes something we’ve all said a thousand times and gives it a great twist – another of those "Gossip Girl" memorable quotes.
- “Well, I'm sorry I'm not who you thought I was, but what's happened is in the past, and all I can do is try to change. If you can't accept that, then you're not who I thought you were.” (Serena) If you can follow the logic of this then you know it is so…Serena.
- “You didn't hear it from us, but in every girl's life there comes a moment when she realizes her mother may be more messed up than she is.” (Gossip Girl) "Gossip Girl" quotes don’t get much better than this. If you haven’t realized this truth by now just give it a few years.
- “Your position in my esteem has been replaced by your voicemail." (Chuck) Out of the "Gossip Girl" quotes, this might take more deciphering than others.
- “Sometimes a b.f.f makes you go W.T.F but without them we'd all be a little less rich in our lives." (Gossip Girl). This only makes sense if you are used to texting in code, but most fans of this show text W.T.F. to their b.f.f.’s all the time. “Gossip Girl” quotes are a fav for these fans.
- “Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop.” (Blair) "Gossip Girl" quotes like this make it easy to spot which character said them. It might not be so original either, but it sure tells you a lot about Blair.
- “Your eyes are doing that thing where they don’t match your mouth.” (Chuck) We all know what this means even if we can’t explain it. Leave it to Chuck to put it in words and make it one of the "Gossip Girl" memorable quotes.
- “I'm not a stop along the way. I'm a destination.” (Blair) Out of the “Gossip Girl" quotes, maybe all the girls who watch the show should learn to live by this quote from Blair when it comes to guys. But, that’s probably the only thing about Blair they should copy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.