Here are 10 graduate gifts for friends that can help you express yourself if you have a friend who is graduating from college this season. Not sure what you should get this person to show how proud of her you are? First you will want to get something that expresses how happy you are that she has been successful. You want a graduate gift to show that you know your friend's hopes and dreams.
- Gift certificates. It may seem like the easy way out, but, frankly, with as many types of gift certificates that are available now, it doesn’t have to be an “easy out” style of gift. Try to find a gift certificate that you know your friend will love. If your friend is also about to move, a gift certificate might be better appreciated than one more “thing” she has to move.
- Brief case or professional bag. Choose a high quality bag that represents the person you are giving it to and his career choice.
- Tickets to a show. After such a long time of studying hard and working toward a goal, treat your friend to some much needed and deserved down time with this unique graduate gift.
- Membership to AAA. Just starting out in the job market, give him something that will help him get to work.
- A great piece of jewelry. Having a wonderful piece of jewelry or watch that is timeless will mark this accomplishment and is a way of showing that you appreciate her.
- A terrific portfolio folder. A wonderful standby for a great graduate gift idea and headed into the work world is a beautiful portfolio book that he can carry with him from meeting to meeting, taking notes as he learns his new trade.
- Framed photos. A beautiful set of framed photos of their favorite experiences at school is a timeless keepsake.
- Dr. Suess. Give a great book, “Oh the Places You Will Go” by Dr. Suess as a graduate gift.
- Kitchen products. If your friend is moving from a dorm into her own place, she will really appreciate a kitchen with pots, pans and dishes.
- Memory book. Start a memory book or a series of them. Find a nice set of books that can accommodate both photos and text. Fill it with some memories you shared with your friend and let him fill the rest with his new future.
Remember that this ending is really a new beginning for your friend, and your support during what is both a wonderful time and stressful time will be greatly appreciated. Think about what your friend is all about and pick a graduate gift that says you understand him.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …