Men can be hard enough to shop for sometimes, even if you are one yourself, but this list of 10 graduation gifts for men will be sure to help you find the perfect gift for any male college graduate.
- Easy cookbook. Now that he has graduated college, there is no longer a college food court to supply his daily meals, so get the male college graduate on your list a helpful starter cooking book with easy recipes for his graduation gift.
- Beer or snack-of-the-month club membership. Nearly every single male college student loves to drink beer and munch on snacks, and so do male college graduates. Get an awesome beer or snack of the month club membership as a graduation gift for the man you know who just earned his college degree.
- Men's ortable body care set. For the male college graduate who's always on the move, consider getting him a men's portable body care set to stay clean at the gym, while on the road for work, and while vacations.
- Board game. Almost every man, in college or out of school, loves video games, but board games have been around much longer. Give a board game as a graduation gift for men to help them reminisce and have fun with friends, too. It will also help that male college graduate de-stress while looking for the perfect job to start their career.
- Beta Fish and Fish Bowl. This gift is great for the unique college graduate on your list who finally has a places of his own. A beta fish will surely be a great, easy to care for pet for the college graduate finally living in his own apartment.
- Bottle opener. Men who recently graduated college will very likely be enjoying some celebratory beers, and this is the perfect graduation gift for them. Get him a unique bottle opener, such as one with his favorite sports team's logo or mascot. He will be sure to get plenty of use out of this useful graduation gift, and it'll also remind him of his amazing accomplishment whenever he opens a beer at a bar or at a friend's place.
- Travel book. For the traveling college graduate, get him a well-written book with tips for traveling or some books about some of the places he will be traveling to.
- Stove or countertop pizza maker. Pizza is one of the favorite foods of men–including both college students and college graduates. Give the male college graduate you know a handy pizza maker to set up right on top of his stove or kitchen counter so he can cook up pizza pies easily and quickly in his new apartment.
- Career book. An thoughtful graduation gift for men who are still looking for their dream job is a book or two that will help them find the job that fits them and ace the resume and interview process, too! Get him a book that will help him find the career he wants or help him with the job hunting and application process so he can jump start his career in no time.
- Business card case. This is an excellent graduation gift for men who already have their career starting up. A business card case will have that recent graduate looking extra professional and will be sure to make him proud about his accomplishments.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.