10 Great Date Movies
The top 10 great date movies that will leave you both satisfied. Whether you’re the shy, aggressive, romantic or funny type they’ll always be the question, “So what do you want to watch?” Sometimes that small phrase can turn into the biggest disaster. Here are some great date movies to kick start your evening.
- "Say Anything " This classic 80’s great date movie will leave girls wishing a guy would serenade them from her window. During the summer of love anything can happen, including falling in love. That's if the girl you love happens to be way out of your league. All you can do is offer your love in return and hope that she accepts.
- "The Breakfast Club" Detention isn’t just for trouble makers! A great date movie, "The Breakfast Club" features the 80’s brat pack as a group of teens from different rungs on the social ladder who spend one Saturday together in detention hall. A princess, pauper, geek, jock, and social outcast embark on mischievous adventures within their school halls while trying to fool their strict principal.
- "There’s Something About Mary" This great date movie will have you in stitches by the end of the night. Guys too can be shy and awkward around girls. When the perfect girl isn’t so perfect, and when the would-be boyfriend is a clumsy former geek, there’s room for disaster.
- "Back to the Future" Where we're going there are no roads! Nothing beats a great date movie than going back in time to alter the future. But be careful! Once you change the slightest bit of history, your whole existence may change.
- "While You Were Sleeping" A lonely woman rescues the object of her affection and accidentally puts him in a coma. She starts spending her free time at the hospital, where his family visits and mistakes her for his fiancée. While playing the part, she finds herself falling for an unlikely person.
- "Easy A" What starts as an innocent act to help an in-the-closet male friend turns into a job. Olive is all beauty and brains and doesn’t care what people think of her. When word gets out about her service she soon finds herself the center of attention in the most negative way.
- "The Family Stone" A great date movie, that's perfect for the holidays! "The Family Stone" is about meeting your boyfriend’s family for the first time. The Stones aren’t your ordinary family. When you’re the odd man out, all you can do is try to fit in.
- "Howl's Moving Castle" Not all great date movies have to be a live action. When an old woman must rely on a handsome, arrogant magician for shelter she soon discovers that he is more than he appears. Together, with a traveling house and some unusual company, they embark on an adventure to see the Great Witch.
- "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" Nothing beats a great date than seeing a video-game-referencing film about winning the girl of your dreams. Oh and battling her seven evil exes! Scott is thrown into a whirlwind as he's torn between two girls while trying to rise to fame at the same time.
- "Definitely, Maybe" This is a great date movie for single parents. A father tells his daughter about the past relationship encounters that led to meeting her mother. He leaves his daughter questioning his happiness.