10 Great Gift Ideas For New Girlfriend
Need 10 great gift ideas for your new girlfriend? Have a new lady in your life and don’t know what to buy her? If you just started dating and there’s a holiday coming up, you need to read this list of great gift ideas for a new girlfriend.
- Art If you have any artistic ability you should make your new girlfriend a special piece. Art that you drew or painted would be perfect. If you're not artistic you could pick out a print you think she’d like.
- Video camera Video cameras are great gifts for a new girlfriend. They are relatively inexpensive and you can write a cute little card explaining that you want to document all the fun you have together.
- Magazine subscription Renew a current subscription or buy her a new one. Most women like reading magazines targeted to their interests. If she’s a fashionista, get her Vogue. A health nut, Shape or Muscle and Fitness.
- Music If you’re a musician, write her a song and play it for her. If you’re a singer, record yourself singing her favorite song. Women love creative gifts that come from the heart.
- Books If you know your lady’s favorite author, a book would be a great gift. Put together three to four new selections by her favorite author or authors that you think she’d like.
- Something she’d mentioned she’d like If she’s recently told you that she’s been dying to start running again, buy her a pair of running shoes. If she mentioned her favorite food processor just died, buy her a new one. A thoughtful gift is just as exciting as a romantic gift. It shows that you care about her and listen to the things she says.
- Photo collage Put together a collage of all of your favorite photos together. You can get old school and cut and paste them onto some poster board or make a photo collage on the computer and print them out. Most drug stores have a photo collage option where you can buy a custom collage for less than $5.
- Candles Put together a selection of candles in her favorite scents. If you don’t know what she likes, look around her house for inspiration. There are also many candles that smell like food. If she loves chocolate chip cookies, she’d probably love a chocolate chip cookie scented candle.
- A new bag Most women use purses and have multiple bags. If she’s into eco-living you could buy her a set of funky reusable bags. If she’s more traditional, try something in a classic black leather.
- Favorites basket Put together a basket of her favorite things. It could include her favorite foods, books by her favorite author, a scarf in her favorite color or framed photos of her puppy. Anything she enjoys can be included in the basket. Add a bow and a nice card to complete the gift.
Just because you’re in a new relationship doesn’t mean you can’t buy your girlfriend a very special gift. Use the above gift ideas for a new girlfriend to find your special lady something she’ll love.