The list of 10 great movies to watch high will probably never appear on "The Late Show with David Letterman," but they should provide you and your friends hours of entertainment.
- Adam Sandler's "Click." When most people are high, his films start to make sense. Sandler once admitted that he had been high enough to think this was a good idea for a movie.
- "Midway." Most viewers will not associate this film with drugs, but it uses real images from World War II in many instances of the battle scenes. The crash scenes, which are derive"d from real sources manage to look extremely unrealistic. The explosions are particularly colorful.
- "2001: A Space Odyssey." If you have trouble staying awake during this film, as many people do, watching this movie while high will not help, but it does make the well-thought out plot seem to have much deeper implications.
- "Kick Ass ." The background colors make this an interesting movie to watch while high. Watching this flick sober is recommended so that the reader understands it is a gritty dark comedy.
- "Land of the Lost." Somehow, smoking weed just fits with the humor of this Will Farell movie. Cannabis also makes the original Sid and Marty Croft television show a frightening experience.
- "A Muppet Christmas Carol." If the inclusion of "A Muppet Christmas Carol " on this list is not immediately understood, see the reference made to the television offerings of Sid and Marty Croft.
- "Indiana Jones and the Temple o f Doom." Normally, two-fisted adventure pulp and intoxicating substances do not mix well. Watching this movie high definitely improves the viewer's experience. A similar effect occurs when a view mixes drugs with " The Crystal Skull".
- "Labyrinth." Jim Henson studios gave us a dark fantasy that is scary while sober. Just add alcohol or drugs to the mix for more messed up fun.
- "The Wizard of Oz ." The colors, the themes and the characters make this a classic movie to watch during childhood and a classic movie to watch while high. You may not even want to pay attention to the man behind the curtain.
- Any Animated Film Featuring Scooby Doo. Scooby is a talking dog and not a drug-induced hallucination. Rally.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …