If you’re ever at a loss to express your feelings, these 10 great rap lyrics for Facebook status can help. Rap lyrics can encompass a wide variety of moods, and the truly great lines will tell your Facebook friends exactly what’s on your mind.
- “Life is a beach, I’m just playing in the sand.” Lil Wayne. From the 2010 song “Right Above It” come these great rap lyrics about enjoying life and not taking anything seriously. Putting these lyrics in your Facebook status will show your friends that you’re out to have a good time.
- "Just a picture perfect day that lasts the whole time and it never ends cause all we have to do is hit remind." Jay Z. This line is from “Young Forever,” featured on the 2010 album “The Blueprint 3.” If you’re feeling nostalgic, these lyrics will show your Facebook pals that you’re in the mood to reflect.
- “We keep growin’ one day at a time.” Tupac Shakur. The soundtrack to the 2003 film “Tupac: Resurrection” contained the song “One Day at a Time,” which is a wonderful source of great rap lyrics for Facebook status. This line will show everyone that you’re able to learn from your mistakes as you gain life experience.
- “No apologies / Nah, suckers, I’m not sorry.” Eminem. As a prolific songwriter, Eminem could comprise a list of ten great rap lyrics for Facebook status all by himself. This line from 2006’s “No Apologies” shows confidence, arrogance and nonchalance all at the same time.
- “When I wake up, people take up mostly all of my time.” Run DMC. The breakthrough 1986 rap album “Raising Hell” contained the up-tempo song “It’s Tricky,” a fresh take on the pressures of stardom. Using this lyric in your Facebook status shows that you’re constantly busy because everyone wants a piece of you.
- “You wake up late for school, man you don’t wanna go.” Beastie Boys. As the Beasties’ first smash hit, 1986’s “Fight For Your Right” was an unrelenting party anthem. Using this rap lyric in your Facebook status, however, can reflect simpler motives. Some days you just don’t feel like going anywhere.
- “Money makin’ plans, pistol close at hand, swollen pockets” Tupac Shakur. As Tupac‘s second entry on the ten great rap lyrics for Facebook status, this line is from the 1996 song “Bomb First.” These lyrics say you’re anticipating a rough day, but you’re ready for it.
- "Sometimes I look up at the stars and analyze the sky / And ask myself was I meant to be here? Why?” Ghostface Killah. The somber 1996 song “All That I Got Is You” was the highlight of the album “Ironman.” If you’re surrendering yourself to a higher power and questioning the reasons for your own existence, these are your perfect rap lyrics for Facebook status.
- “If it ain’t one thing, it’s a motherfucking ‘nother.” Snoop Doggy Dogg. If you want your Facebook status to show that you’re fed up and sick of it all, these lyrics from the song “Pump Pump” are for you. First featured on the hit 1993 album “Doggystyle,” these great rap lyrics are the epitome of frustration.
- “Sip the juice, ‘cause I got enough to go around.” Eric B. and Rakim. Are you feeling confident about yourself? Maybe even a little cocky? These rap lyrics from the 1992 song “Juice (Know The Ledge)” are the Facebook status for you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.