10 Greatest Love Songs Of The 90's
Love songs are timeless and are a mixture of lyrics that are remembered for all time, so one of the 10 greatest love songs of the 90's is sure to tug on the heart strings. This list of songs is an amazing mix of timeless love sung in perfect harmony by a variety of artist.
- "My Heart Will Go On" was released in 1998 by Celine Dion. It was first made popular by the movie, "Titanic", and soon became popular by sitting at number one and being the worlds best selling single of 1998.
- "Everything I do, I do It For You" was released in 1991 by Bryan Adams. It was first made popular by the movie, "Robin Hood", and soon became a power ballad known by all. It reached number soon quickly after that, and became Bryan Adams most popular and successful single.
- "Kiss From a Rose" was released in 1995 by Seal. It was first made popular by the movie, "Batman Forever", but quickly made a name for itself after winning the 1996 Grammy Award for Record of the Year and Song of the Year.
- "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" was released in 1993 by Meat Loaf. It quickly picked up success after reaching number one in 28 countries. It was certified platinum in the US and became Meat Loaf's first number one single.
- "I'll Make Love to You" was released in 1994 by Boyz II Men. It reached number one on the charts for fourteen weeks and became a platinum selling single. It won a Grammy Award for best R&B performance by a Duo and two American Music Awards in 1995.
- "I Will Always Love You" was released by Whitney Houston in 1992. It was originally written and sang by Dolly Parton but Whitney Houstons version became popular thanks to the movie, "The Bodyguard". It quickly picked up interest, and became one of the best selling singles of all time.
- "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" was released by Elton John in 1994. It was made popular by the Disney movie, "The Lion King". It won an Academy Award for Best Original Song and the golden Globe Award for Best Original Song in 1994.
- "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" was released by Aerosmith in 1998. It debuted at number one and stayed there for four consecutive weeks. This song was Aerosmith biggest song, and one that won't soon be forgotten by anyone.
- "Can't Help Falling in Love" by UB40 was released in 1993. It hit the charts at number one and stayed there for seven weeks. On top of being popular in the US, it was a hit in the UK, Austria, the Netherlands, Sweden and New Zealand.
- "All My Life" by K-Ci and JoJo was released in 1998. After debuting at number 15, it quickly jumped to number one and stayed there for three weeks. After that it played around on the charts and has since been a favorite love song to be remembered.