10 Guys' Christmas Gift Ideas
These 10 guys Christmas gift ideas are sure to please any man in your life. Guys don’t require a lot of money be spent on them but they do appreciate a thoughtful gift. Keep in mind your man’s preferences before you go shopping.
- An expensive watch is a gift most guys will not purchase for themselves but will love when given by a special someone. You should base your Christmas gift ideas based on what you think the guy will not get for himself.
- Send a bouquet of wildflowers to his work place. This Christmas gift idea is an early surprise that lets him know you are anticipating your holiday time together.
- Choose a CD collection of his favorite band. He will appreciate your thoughtfulness that shows how much you really know about him.
- Personalize a Christmas ornament with the date you met. Guys like Christmas gift ideas that signify the depth of the relationship.
- Clean his apartment and get it ready for his parents visit. Guys like to have a clean place to live in but many just don’t have the habits or time to keep it tidy. This Christmas gift gives them piece of mind before the parents come by to judge.
- Create a live cam video that tells him how much you look forward to spending time with him. Again, Christmas gift ideas don’t have to be expensive, but they do need to be thoughtful.
- Purchase a new car and surprise the guy in your life with it on Christmas day. Of course, this guys Christmas gift is one you’ll want to reserve for a husband or life partner.
- Secure a romantic weekend getaway to a place that will have entertainment that he likes.
- Purchase a gift for his hobby. Christmas gift ideas should reflect something they like to do. A hobby gift will help him to expand his talents.
- Take your guy on a horse drawn carriage ride through the park. Christmas gift ideas should be something that will create a lasting memory.
Posted on: Dec. 08, 2010