If you live in the area then you are sure to want to know about the top 10 gyms to join in Los Angeles. There are so many to choose from, each offering their own amenities and services. Having an idea of the top ten gyms to join in Los Angeles with get you on your way to being a healthy and active Californian.
- 24 Hour Fitness. There philosophy is to change lives through fitness and that is exactly what they are doing. The main perk of their gym is that they are open all day and night, every day and night. This is a great benefit to people with busy schedules, making this one of the top ten gyms to join in Los Angeles. 24 Hour Fitness: 505 South Flower St., Level B, Los Angeles, CA 90071.
- Bodies in Motion. Here, you will find a place where elegance and sweat combine turning it into a place where goals are achieved. Get a three day pass for free and check out their boxing classes and personal training sessions. Bodies in Motion: 5750 Wilshire Blvd.,Mid Wilshire, CA 90036.
- Ultra Body Fitness. You will feel welcomed as you walk into the doors of this gym that is frequented by the most avid exercise buffs. The trainers know what they are talking about and the equipment is as state of the art as it gets. Ultra Body Fitness: 828 North La Brea Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90038.
- Gold's Gym. This location is great because they offer a week long pass to figure out if they are a good fit for you and what you need. Their staff is knowledgeable and their class schedule is extensive. Definitely one of the top ten gyms to join in Los Angeles. Gold's Gym: 1016 Cole Ave., Hollywood, CA 90038.
- Bally Total Fitness. This is a great gym because they allow you to build the membership you want. Most gyms sign you up for a plan that is for too long or includes to little or too much. Here, you can go month to month or sign on for the full handful of years. Either way, your experience will be great at Bally Total Fitness, easily making it one of the top ten gyms to join in Los Angeles. Bally Total Fitness: 700 S. Flower St., Los Angeles, CA 90017.
- Wild Card Boxing Club. Join here and be a part of one of the top ten gyms to join in Los Angeles. This establishment is for those who want something different in the way that they work out. Get in shape using bags, gloves and sparring. Wild Card Boxing Club: 1123 Vine St., Los Angeles, CA.
- Equinox. Here you will find state of the art equipment that is kept clean along with an array of classes to keep you interested. They also offer spa services to help you ease those sore muscles after a workout. You will be at your fittest by joining one of the ten best gyms to join in Los Angeles. Equinox: 8590 Sunset Blvd. #100, W. Hollywood, CA 90069.
- Pilates Plus Hollywood. Visit this gym if you are a pilates enthusiast or want to learn more about it. Your body will whip itself into shape in no time. Knowledgeable instructors lead classes that will leave you sweating and completely stretched. Pilates Plus Hollywood: 1258 N., Highland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90038.
- CrossFit Mean Streets of Downtown Los Angeles. This gym, in our list of the top ten gyms to join in Los Angeles, is no joke. If you want to get in shape and look your best, this gym and its trainers are the way to go. CrossFit: 560 South Main St., Los Angeles, CA 90013.
- Nip Tuck Fitness. This is a great gym for those who think plastic surgery is their only option. Here, train with a trainer who is also a plastic surgeon. All sessions are one on one and you are guaranteed to ready yourself for surgery or you may just end up happy with the results. Nip Tuck Fitness: 6310 San Vicente Blvd. #101, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.