Are you interested in getting one of the 10 high paying easy jobs? Many people hate work, but unless you're wealthy or your family is, you're probably going to have to get a job to maintain a lifestyle that includes food, clothing, shelter, running water, and electricity. If you don't like to work, but you have to anyway, then the next best thing is to get an easy job that pays well. With that in mind, here are ten easy jobs with high pay.
- Sales Professional. If you like people, this is a good job for you. Your pay is commission based, and it can amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars or more. Are you the most influential person in your circle friends? Does the group generally do what you want to do? If so, then you may be a natural salesman. It really doesn't matter what you sell, since any product is potentially lucrative.
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). People in this profession assist Physical Therapists in rehabilitating injuries and providing pain management. The job is not overly demanding, and the hours are good. Pay averages about $45,000 per year for beginners, but you must earn an Associate's Degree to become a PTA.
- Comedian. Not everyone can do this job, but if you make your friends laugh, chances are that you can make other people laugh, too. People will pay big money to anyone who can amuse them. If you've ever seen a famous comedian's act and thought, “I'm funnier than that guy,” then, you should take a shot at this job. The earnings potential is unlimited.
- Art School Model. Art schools need models of both genders and all body types. Nude models are paid best, up to $25 an hour or more depending on location. The work can be surprisingly steady for a dependable model.
- Male Escort. This job entails being a paid date. It may come as a surprise, but this job does not have to involve sex. Many career women have to attend social functions and don't have time to find a date, or they just want a night out with a pleasant, charming companion. You must be physically attractive, in good shape, and well-groomed to get this job. It also helps to be charming and well-mannered. You can make $100,000 or more a year, and you can work independently or with an agency.
- Gate Guard. This job is super easy. You work for the security agency that provides security for a gated community. You sit in an air conditioned or heated guard house and let people in and out of the sub-division. For wealthier communities, pay can be $20 an hour or more.
- Professional Poker Player. If you're really good at poker, and you really love the game, then you might consider playing professionally. Before becoming a pro, you need to put in a lot of hours playing to see if you really are good. You can make anywhere from $50,000 a year up to millions of dollars.
- Blogger. If there's a topic that you're passionate about, you can start your own blog about it and earn money. It takes time to build traffic, but, if you do, companies will pay to advertise on your site. Successful bloggers can make $60,000 a year or more.
- Virtual Assistant. Many small businesses need someone to do research or to perform administrative tasks, but they don't have enough work to hire someone full-time. These business will often hire someone who works from home to do these tasks. You can earn up to $60 an hour as a VA.
- Resume Writer. Many people need resumes now. If you can write fairly well, you can do this job from home through an agency or as an independent operator. Your pay can range from $35 to $100 per resume or more.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.