10 Home Made Christmas Gift Ideas For Her
If you and your lady are on a budget but you want to get her something special for Christmas, take a look at these 10 home made Christmas gift ideas for her. It’s a common myth that women will most appreciate the present that costs the most money, but you will find that your time and effort will impress her more than busting your budget.
- Personalized coupons. Giving your lady personalized home made coupons for your everyday life will not only show her you care, it will stay within your budget. Jump on your computer and make simple coupons for foot rubs, around the house chores, a nice evening out or even bedroom related activities. Don’t forget to put a few blank ones in there, too, so she can ask for exactly what she wants.
- For mothers. If you and your woman have kids, home made Christmas presents are easy. Get online and order a coffee mug or mouse pad with a photo of your family on it.
- Homemade soaps. Kits for this easy to make and practical home made gift can be found at most craft stores. You can create soaps with scents and in shapes you know she’ll love. You can even sink letters, pictures or objects into clear soaps while you’re making them so there’s something in the middle.
- Family message board. If your household never seems to have enough time together, a home made message board will help you all stay in touch. Cover a large piece of corkboard or Styrofoam with pretty fabric and hang it on the wall so phone messages, notes, grocery lists and more can be kept track of.
- Garden stepping stones. If your lady loves her garden, you can make some easy stepping stones for Christmas by pouring cement into round moulds. If you’re the creative type, you can even press in pretty stones when the cement is still wet.
- For the pets. If your woman has a pet that is especially close to her heart, creating something home made for her furry companion will touch her heart. Homemade doggie treats, dog or cat beds, or even a dog or cat sweater will all show her you care about what she cares about.
- Around the house tasks. If there has been something your woman has been asking you to fix or create in your house, now is the perfect time to make her dream a reality. Whether you save up enough money for the project, get the plans all ready, or actually go ahead and build the thing, she will appreciate your listening and effort.
- Simple birdbath. Another gift for the garden, you can make an easy home made birdbath by gluing a wide saucer to an upside down terra cotta pot with a heavy duty adhesive.
- Personalize journal. If your lady loves to write or keeps a daily diary, customizing a journal for her is a great Christmas gift. Just buy a plain notebook and spruce it up with a fabric cover, quotes or pictures on the pages inside and more.
- Garden trellis. If you’re the handy type, you can throw together an elegant trellis for your lady’s garden for the perfect Christmas gift.