The 10 horror movies to watch stoned all include trippy scenes and strange things. These movies go well with altered realities and definitely are worthy of breaking out the munchies. Not to encourage any illegal activity, but being a little stoned just might help with some of the bad acting notoriously present in horror movies.
- "Phantasm" The Tall man and the Ball man characters alone make this one worthy to make of the list of horror movies to watch stoned. Even in a clear state of mind, this movie gets distorted. Add the altered vision, and this movie becomes a horrifying trip to another world and a not very nice one either.
- "Jacob's Ladder" What happens when you aren't dead, but not really alive either? This question puts this flick on the list of movies to watch stoned. The film is filled with strange visions of phantoms, ghosts and half realities.
- "The Wicker Man" If you think it was hard to take this one straight, try it in another state of mind. The odd actions and strange settings place this one on the list of horror movies to watch stoned.
- "Rosemary's Baby" Roman Polanski's infamous work makes the list of horror movies to watch stoned. Many critics say it was a pawn in the process of the murder of Polanski's own wife, Sharon Tate.
- "The Tooth Fairy" This one makes the list of horror movies to watch stoned for its twisting of childhood beliefs. The thought of the sweet little fairy gouging out your eyes is certainly a trip in an altered reality.
- "Ginger Snaps" On the list of horror movies to watch stoned, there has to be one about a girl gone nuts. Ginger already lives in her own little world of make believe, and being stoned will help understand her plight.
- "The Exorcist" One of the best horror movies to watch stoned has to be "The Exorcist." The head twisting, projectile vomiting heroine defies authority at every turn.
- "House of 1000 Corpses" Rob Zombie's first flick makes the list of horror movies to watch stoned. The switching of scenery and film quality increases the altered reality feel.
- "Wishmaster" On the list of horror movies to watch stoned is a flick to keep you wondering. In a stoned state, a man getting squished through jail bars might not seem as strange.
- "Stir of Echoes" Is it a dream? Is he crazy? Or, is it reality? These questions posed in the ghost laden flick put it on the list of horror movies to watch stoned.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!