10 Hot Asian Actresses
Who would you place on a list of 10 hot Asian actresses? Whether you prefer Korean girls, Japanese women or gorgeous actresses from China, there's no denying that Asian actresses are some of the most beautiful in the world. The next time you go to rent a movie, here's a list of some hot Asian actresses that you certainly don't want to miss.
- Jamie Chung. Getting her start on the popular MTV reality show "Real World," Jamie Chung has gone on to act in several movies, including the recent "Dragonball Evolution" and upcoming film "Premium Rush," scheduled for release in 2011. She is one of the most promising new hot Asian actresses on our list.
- Zhang Ziyi. If you've seen "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" or "Memoirs of a Geisha," then you've seen one of China's favorite contestants in our list of hot Asian actresses. Consistently ranked as one of the sexiest women in the world, she has also worked as a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics, Coca-Cola and Pantene shampoo.
- Michelle Yeoh. Not only is she one of our hot Asian actresses, Michelle Yeoh is the only hot Asian actress to have made it big in Hollywood. She has appeared in noteworthy movies such as "Tomorrow Never Dies," "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," "Memoirs of a Geisha," and is performing the voice for The Soothsayer in the upcoming animated film, "Kung Fu Panda 2: The Kaboom of Doom."
- Yunjin Kim. We can't have a list of hot Asian actresses and not include the beautiful Korean actress, Yunjin Kim. While she was a big star in Asia, Yunjin was virtually unknown in the United States, prior to landing her role in the hit series "Lost."
- Devon Aoki. Devon Aoki certainly deserves a spot on any list of hot Asian actresses. Starting modeling at the age of 13 years, she appeared in "2 Fast 2 Furious" in 2003 and has since starred in both "Sin City" and "Sin City 2."
- Crystal Liu. Otherwise known as Liu Yifei, Crystal Liu is one of China's most talented hot Asian actresses. She has modeled, is trained in dance, sings and also plays the piano in addition to her role, opposite Jet Li and Jackie Chan, in "The Forbidden Kingdom."
- Li Bingbing. Another one of the hot Asian actresses from "The Forbidden Kingdom," was the beautiful Li Bingbing, who played the white-haired witch in the film. Originally going to school to be a teacher, it wasn't until she learned that she was dissatisfied with her chosen career, that she turned to acting.
- Lucy Liu. Believe it or not, Lucy Liu used to wait tables in Michigan, before becoming a household name and one of our favorite hot Asian actresses. Starring in memorable movies such as "Charlie's Angels," "Kill Bill" and "Kung Fu Panda," she will be doing voice work for the upcoming films, "Tinker Bell: A Winter Story" and "Kung Fu Panda 2: The Kaboom of Doom."
- Lea Salonga. If you're a fan of Broadway musicals, you're sure to list Lea Salonga as one of your favorite hot Asian actresses. The star of the Broadway hit, "Miss Saigon," Lea also provided the voice of Jasmine in the popular Disney movie, "Aladdin."
- Li Gong. One of China's most beautiful flowers, hot Asian actress Li Gong began acting in 1987 and has continued to captivate ever since. Acting in movies such as "Memoirs of a Geisha," "Hannibal Rising" and "Miami Vice," she is as talented as she is beautiful.