If Asians turn you on, you’ll want to check out these 10 hot Asian celebrities in the nude. These ladies are the cream of the crop from all over Asia spanning Japan, Korea, China, and the Philippines. Be sure to check out their erotic sex scenes-they will forever be a part of your sexual fantasies.
- Mihiro Taniguchi. Mihiro is so seemingly innocent as an Asian Japanese pop singer but so thoroughly hard in her inventory of erotic movies. Don’t forget to read her autobiography entitled, “Nude” for a behind-the-scenes take on her experience with the adult video industry in Japan.
- Ye-Jin Son. This South Korean is a real life bad girl, expelled from the Seoul Institute of Arts after only a year of studies. After being titled as “Best New Actress” by the Korean Federation of Film Critics for her role in “Lover’s Concerto,” you’ll want to see her nude in a famous erotic scene of “Open City” where she plays a sexy crime boss who seduces the main character.
- Annie Wu. Check Annie Wu out in “Ballstic Kiss” where she stars as a sexy, young policewoman. She’s built her reputation as an actress and model in Chinese TV dramas and was even featured in Jackie Chan’s “Police Story 4: First Strike” even though her Cantonese was so poor. You’ll want to follow this star as she blogs regularly about her life.
- Sung-Hi Lee. Not only has Sung-Hi bared all as a feature in Playboy magazine, but she has also starred in multiple soft-core photo shoots. If you can’t get enough of this Korean-American Asian model and actress, you’ll be seeing more of her because she continues to be active in different areas of media.
- Hikaru Wakana. This Japanese adult video actress gained acclaim in her debut in “The Forbidden Legend: Sex and Chopsticks.” The feature film details the life of a corrupt yet affluent merchant and his collection of wives and concubines who present themselves nude in various moments of the movie.
- Kaera Uehara. Kaera is another Japanese adult video actress who strips all in “The Forbidden Legend: Sex and Chopsticks,” based on the classic Chinese novel “Jin Ping Mei,” describing life during the Song Dynasty. If you can’t get enough of these Japanese ladies’ kinky style, check out both ladies again in “The Forbidden Legend: Sex and Chopsticks II”.
- Monica Mok. This international Asian beauty studied in Australia before returning to China to develop her acting career. In “Ocean Flame,” she plays a corrupt vixen so be on the lookout for when she shows skin in an erotic sex scene. You can be sure that it’s quality acting as she was nominated for Best Leading Actress at the Golden Horse Awards.
- Gwen Garci. Everyone knows that mixed Asian beauties have a special erotic appeal and Gwen Garci comes from a uniquely mixed descent of Filipino, Chinese, Spanish, and Japanese ancestry. Based in the Philippines, Gwen started in the business when she was only 16 and has since starred mainly in erotica and erotic dramas. Don’t miss out on purchasing her instructional DVD on how to striptease.
- Zhang Ziyi. Best known for her role as Jen in “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” for which she won several North American awards, it’s little known that you can also find Zhang in the nude in a steamy sex scene from the movie 2046. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to see a famous Chinese actress take it all off. You won’t want to miss out as she was nominated for a Golden Globe for this role.
- Tae-Yeon Kim. Tae-Yeon became famous for her role in the notorious movie entitled “Lies.” Be prepared for a sadomasochistic portrayal of a lustful relationship between a sculptor and a high school student twenty years his senior. The content was so intense that the novel on which the movie was based was banned immediately after publication.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …