Here are 10 hot black celebrity couples.Being a couple in Hollywood is hard work. These ten have managed to work hard in their careers and in their love lives…for now.
10. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz. Alicia Keys and rapper/producer Swizz Beatz have only recently admitted to being in a relationship, although it's rumored that the two have been seeing each other for some time now. Swizz recently ended his marriage to singer Mashonda which is said to be a result of his relationship with Alicia. We hope that he was in fact already separated from his wife before pursuing a relationship with Alicia. Whatever the case, the couple are cute together and seem happy.
9. Serena Williams and Common. The rumors about this relationship got hot and heavy back in November of 2009 and have grown from loud grumbling to reality in picture. The adorable couple have been spotted dining and vacationing together in some of the hottest spots around the globe. This couple is an example of what makes young love sizzle.
8. Omar and Keisha Epps. Omar and Keisha Epps married in 2004 and have 3 children. She is famous for being a member of the once popular girl group Total and he has most recently been seen as a lead in the television show "House".
7. Tisha Campbell and Duane Martin. Tisha Campbell and Duane Martin married in 1996. It has been rumored that he and she have an open relationship and both secretly have same-sex relationships with friends Will and Jada Pinkett Smith.
6. JayZ and Beyonce. News of JayZ and Beyonce's rumored relationship hit a fever pitch when her "Crazy In Love" and his "03 Bonnie and Clyde" videos hit the airwaves. The couple was married in April of 2008 in a secret ceremony in New York. They currently have no children and seem happy together despite the rumors of JayZ's infidelity with several young stars, most notably singer Rihanna.
5. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith are a couple famous for their acting abilities as well as their open disclosures about their sex lives and their "open marriage." The couple have been married for 12 years and share two children together and are raising Will's oldest son from a previous marriage.
4. Terry and Rebecca Crews. Terry Crews and his wife Rebecca married in 1990 and have four daughters and one son. The Crews' family is currently filming a reality show showcasing their lives behind the scenes.
3. Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance. Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance married in 1997 and have been happily joined since. The couple welcomed twins to their family in 2008.
2. Denzel and Paulette Washington. The Washington's have been married for over 20 years and have proven to have staying power even in modern Hollywood. Even as rumors swirl about Denzel's fidelity, the couple still seem to make love work. They are truly and example of "love, inspite of" and prove that even in Hollywood, marriage matters.
1. Barack and Michelle Obama. The President and First Lady have been married for a blissful 17 years and are a true example to all married couples around the world. Their love for one another is apparent, even during his campaign for President, he never hid his affection for his wife. He praised her constantly for being a strong and beautiful wife and mother. The couple is an inspiration to all Black couples and is the top of all our lists.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.