Everyone knows blonde models are good looking, so compiling a list of 10 hot blonde models isn't as easy of a task as you'd expect! To compile a list of the ten hottest blonde models ever would require a team of scientists working with a formula of Einstein-like proportions. Ok Poindexter, while this may not be possible, here's a list of ten smoking hot blonde models from all over the world!
- Amii Grove. While Britain's Amii Grove may have decided to dye her hair brunette in recent months, this smoking hot "Page Three" model was once a shining example of a hot leggy blonde. Not only that, but she's had more drama with her soccer playing boyfriend Jermaine Pennant than could fit in the plot of a bad soap opera. Think getting your Mercedez Benz traded for a Ferrari and attempting to sell your engagement ring on eBay three times and you'll have some idea of the baggage surrounding Grove.
- Briana Banks. Ok, while modeling may not be German-born Briana Bank's full-time profession, she has posed alongside other "Vivid Video" stars in a number of publications,which is why she gets placed on our list of ten hot blonde models. This hot blonde was even "Penthouse's" Pet of the Month in June of 2001. She also once worked at a pizza parlor, which oddly sounds like a plot line to a porno.
- Rhian Sugden. Britain's natural breasted beauty Rhian Sugden is a must have in any list of ten hot blonde models! Now a famous "Page Three" girl, Sugden once worked as the network administrator for Global Telecoms and Technology in Bury. Thank you, Rhian, for quitting your crappy job and sharing your awesome breasts with the world!
- Anne Vyalitsyna. From Russia with love, Anne V has swept America by storm during her six consecutive year run in "Sport's Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition." V's parents are both sports doctors who once bought a young Anne a Barbie Doll. It's unlikely they knew at such an early age that their daughter would appear on our ten hot blonde models list!
- Amy Lu. Britain's "Page Three" is loaded with hot blonde models, and Amy Lu is no exception! A sweet rock n' roll chick, Amy Lu likes to eat pizza and get drunk. With a physique like hers, who wouldn't invite Amy along for a drunken, pizza filled night in a sleazy town?
- Victoria Silvstedt. Victoria Silvstedt, hailing from the Mecca of all hot blonde chicks, gives us a reason to honor the glory of Swedish women. This leggy model grew up in true Nordic fashion, riding horses and alpine skiing at an early age. She then went on to bare her assets as "Playboy's" Playmate of the Year in 1997.
- Sophie Reade. Britain's "Big Brother" season ten contestant Sophie Reade used her delightful charm and, as some might say, her breasts to gain 74.4% of the final vote and win the series. And why not, as she's 21 and has already posed in "Playboy?" If that's not enough for her to win "Big Brother", as well as land her on our list of ten hot blonde models, I don't know what is…
- Charlotte McKenna. Charlotte McKenna is yet another hot blonde model who is also British (there seem to be so many of them out there…). Winner of "FHM's" High Street Honey's in 2006, McKenna was also names Best Bum of 2008 by "Zoo Magazine".
- Brooklyn Decker. American born Brooklyn Decker is so hot that not did she appear in "Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition" three years in a row, she actually appeared on the cover in 2010! She even works for Victoria's Secret and has had loads of TV cameos, including "Ugly Betty" and "Royal Pains." Expect to see more of this smokin' hot blonde!
- Heidi Klum. German born model Heidi Klum's assets are almost synonymous with Victoria's Secret and hot blonde models. Forget that she's married to 90's one-hit-wonder Seal and hosts "Project Runway." Heidi Klum's the godmother of all that's blonde and sexy and will continue to be so until gravity claims her money makers!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …