10 Hot Bollywood Movie Actresses
Bollywood is the term used for the Hindi-language film industry based in Mumbai, India starring most of the top hot Bollywood actresses from India. Known for their exotic looks and sex appeal, Bollywood actresses are world-renowned for their beauty and sensuality. India is a beautiful place, so it is no surprise that the country produces beautiful people.
- Priyanka Chopra Priyanka Chopra worked hard to get to the top from her middle-class background. She made her debut in "Hero: Love Story of a Spy" and has since been in movies such as “Aitraaz," which won her the Filmfare Award for best villain and Ashutosh Gowarikar's "What's Your Rashee?" in which she played twelve different roles.
- Aishwarya Rai Ash is the globally recognized most beautiful woman in Bollywood. Starring as an Elizabeth Bennett counterpart in Bollywood’s “Bride and Prejudice,” Ash has also been in “The Pink Panther 2” and many more films. She and her husband are known as a Bollywood power couple.
- Rani Mukherjee The winner of the most Filmfare Awards in history, Rani is a fan-favorite and a real beauty. She starred in Karan Johar's romance “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,” her biggest hit so far and as been in films such as “Hum Tum” and “Yuva.”
- Amrita Rao A modeling and acting beauty debuted in Bollywood with “Ab ke Baras” in 2002. She starred in Sooraj R. Barjatya's “Vivah” (2006) opposite Shahid Kapoor, which earned her a Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Award.
- Karishma Kapoor This granddaughter of Bollywood legend Raj Kapoor comes from a family of beautiful Bollywood film stars. In 1996, Kapoor played the female lead in Dharmesh Darshan's “Raja Hindustani” opposite Aamir Khan. The movie was the highest grossing film of the year and won her a Filmfare Best Actress Award.
- Mallika Sherawat This head-spinning beauty appeared on the scene in 2003 with the scandalous “Khwahish.” The movie had seventeen kissing scenes, which is beyond controversial in Bollywood, and made Mallika a household name. Usually her name is used in a sentence about scandal, intrigue and sensuality, but she is talked about nonetheless.
- Kaif Katrina Born in Hong Kong, raised in Hawaii and acting in London, Katrina is an interesting Bollywood actress to say the least. Another scandal-ridden star, she is lucky to have films such as “Namastey London” to fall back on.
- Kareena Kapoor Another granddaughter of Raj Kapoor, Kareena (who goes by the nickname Bebo, compared to her sister’s Lolo) made her film debut in “Refugee,” which became the fifth highest grossing film in India in 2000. Kapoor's performance earned her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
- Riya Sen Hailing from the acclaimed Sen acting family, Riya is a born and bred Bollywood beauty. After scandals left and right, and admission to rehab for an addiction of chocolate, Riya has most definitely made a name for herself. Look for her childhood debut at fifteen in “Taj Mahal.”
- Bipasha Basu Basu was born in New Delhi to a Bengali Hindu family and made an interesting start in Bollywood. Having wanted to study medicine, Basu admits to entering modeling and acting by mistake, yet she has never gone back. She won a Filmfare Best Female Debut Award for “Ajnabe” alongside Kareena Kapoor.