For guys that lived through the 1980s, there is nothing like the memories of the 10 hot brunette actresses from the '80s. Back when the leg warmers were in style and off-the-shoulder sweatshirts were the thing, these ladies ruled the roost. When you take a look at the ten hot brunette actresses from the '80s, be sure to wear your paper 3D glasses.
- Ally Sheedy Ally Sheedy was the hot brunette temptress from such classic 1980 movies as "War Games" (1983) and "St. Elmo's Fire" (1985). She was a member of the 1980's Brat Pack and is definitely worthy of being on the list of the ten hot brunette actresses from the '80s.
- Demi Moore Demi Moore was hot in at least two decades and she was certainly one of the ten hot brunette actresses from the '80s. She also starred in "St. Elmo's Fire" (1985) and "About Last Night" (1986).
- Jacqueline Bisset Jacqueline Bisset was the original Hollywood MILF and one of the ten hot brunette actresses from the '80s. She made her name in movies such as "Under the Volcano" (1984) and "Rich and Famous" (1981).
- Brooke Shields Brooke Shields got the 1980s off on the right start with her sexy performance in "The Blue Lagoon" (1980). She went on to become one of the ten hot brunette actresses from the '80s that everyone would remember.
- Lisa Bonet Everyone in America watched Lisa Bonet grow up on the 1980s hit show "The Cosby Show" (1984 to 1992). By the time she reached her series "A Different World," (1987- 1993) she was all grown up.
- Karen Allen Karen Allen had a girl-next-door look about her that made her incredibly hot. She spent most of the 1980s making blockbuster movies such as "Scrooged" (1988), "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (1981) and "Shoot the Moon" (1982).
- Phoebe Cates Phobe Cates stopped doing movies in 2001, but prior to that she was definitely one of the gdn hot brunette actresses from the '80s. You would remember her from her roles in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (1982) as the slutty high school senior in the hot red bikini or in "Gremlins" (1984) as the devoted girlfriend.
- Lea Thompson Lea Thompson entertained every young man in America in the '80s. Whether she was playing Marty McFly's horny teenage mom in "Back to the Future" (1985) or trying to save the bomb "Howard The Duck" (1986) by showing some skin, Lea Thompson was one of the ten hot brunette actresses from the '80s.
- Jamie Lee Curtis Jamie Lee Curtis burst on to the scene in the hit independent movie "Halloween" (1978). But she proved that she had a body that would not quit in movies such as "Trading Places" (1983) and "A Fish Called Wanda" (1988).
- Apollonia Kotero With a name like Apollonia, she can only be the hot brunette from "Purple Rain" (1984). Apollonia did several television shows and more movies in the 1980s that helped add to her legacy as an '80s hottie.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.