Want to know the 10 hot celebrities nude in movies? Countless celebrities have been nominated for Academy Awards, Emmys and Golden Globes due to their inspired performances in their craft. Unfortunately, these prestigious awards ceremonies fail to recognize the art–heck, the intrigue–of the sexy nude scene. It is time to pay tribute to all of those delicious celebs that put on their birthday suits for all to enjoy.
- Phoebe Cates in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High." Long before "Drop Dead Fred" and the little-seen but critically acclaimed "The Anniversary Party", Phoebe Cates rocked her perky upper half in a sexy red bikini amidst a glittering spray from a lawn sprinkler. Part of Brad Hamilton’s (Judge Reinhold) sex fantasy, it’s pretty apparent why Cates was the object of most teenage boys’ ejection … er, affection.
- Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct." Who could ever forget Sharon Stone’s sizzling interview scene in "Basic Instinct"? Although fully clothed, Stone’s character Catherine Tramell puts Paris Hilton and all those other “no-panty” B-list celebs to shame with her sultry leg crossing, giving everyone a considerate, X-rated peep show.
- Angelina Jolie in "Gia." Besides being named one of the most beautiful women in the world, Ms. Jolie can also put on her acting pants. Apparently, she can also take them off. In the 1998 HBO movie "Gia", Jolie bears all for the infamous chain-link fence photo shoot. Jolie, playing the late supermodel Gia Carangi, shows both her acting chops and flawless, voluptuous body.
- Milla Jovovich in … pretty much everything. What movie hasn’t Milla Jovovich bared a bit of skin for? In 1997’s "The Fifth Element", you get a glimpse of her athletic form while seeing that a hot girl can really kick some ass. Jovovich is seen nude in the first two "Resident Evil" movies, again showing that a sexy body isn’t all she’s packing
- Halle Berry in "Monster’s Ball." After filming "Swordfish", in which Halle Berry reportedly got $500,000 for flashing the world her breasts, she decided to take it up a notch with "Monster’s Ball." In her steamy sex scene with Billy Bob Thornton, Berry shows off her phenomenal acting skills and her sumptuous, curvaceous body. Her performance earned Berry an Academy Award.
- Mena Suvari in "American Beauty." The image of Mena Suvari’s naked, nubile body lightly blanketed with strategically placed rose petals has become part of pop culture. Playing a teenager with a crush on her best friend’s dad (Kevin Spacey) in American Beauty, Suvari’s character is a walking sexual innuendo, teasing and flirting just enough to make any man go crazy.
- Kate Winslet in "Titanic." Remember when "Titanic" was all the rage and Leonardo DiCaprio was the apple of every 13-year-old girl’s eye? Because of the “Leo-mania” that ensued after the film was released, many fail to remember Kate Winslet’s all-nude scene where Jack (DiCaprio) sketches her picture. Although Winslet had appeared nude in films before "Titanic", this movie wins for the classiest, most erotic nude scene of the decade.
- Audrey Munson in "Inspiration." Okay, guys. You have to give credit where credit is due. Audrey Munson, silent film actress and real-life model, was the very first leading actress to bear all in the 1915 film "Inspiration." Munson played a sculptor’s model–so no steamy sex scenes in this one–but every inch of her luscious curves can be seen in this pre-talkie movie.
- Alexis Dziena in "Broken Flowers." Jim Jarmusch’s 2005 downer film "Broken Flowers" features funnyman Bill Murray and relative newcomer Alexis Dziena. The 20-year-old played the very open daughter of Sharon Stone who paraded around her living room stark naked while gabbing on the phone. With her cute B-cups and little mole above her right buttock, Dziena deserves a place on this list for the most casual, awkward nude scene of all time.
- Heather Graham in "Boogie Nights." Everyone knows that Heather Graham has a rocking bod. In Paul Thomas Anderson’s cult classic "Boogie Nights"–a film about porn in the 1970’s–Graham plays Roller Girl, a porn star never takes off her trademark roller skates. You just have to give credit to someone who can look super sexy and keep her balance while rolling around buck naked.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.