10 Hot Country Singers
These 10 hot country singers are the top women in country music. Country music used to be made up of mostly men singing their songs. Women now have a new place in this kind of music. They are beautiful, talented, and some of the best out there.
- Hillary Scott - Hillary is from the group Lady Antebellum. They are hot this year and she is amazing. Their hit "Need you Now" shows off her vocal abilities. She is the daughter of the also famous Linda Davis.
- Lee Ann Rimes - Lee Ann has been around for a long time now, but she is doing a great job lately. She just came out with her own version of "Swingin" by John Anderson. She rocked it out on "America's Got Talent" in a bathing suit singing this song.
- Taylor Swift - Taylor is a start who just gets better every year. At only twenty years old, she is already a house hold name. She has gorgeous long blond hair and can sign amazing. She writes all of her own music which says a lot for her. She is also single!
- Carrie Underwood - Carrie Underwood won "American Idol" several years ago and has been hitting the top of the country music charts ever since. She is originally from Oklahoma and was just married to Mike Fisher who is a famous hockey player.
- Jennifer Nettles - Jennifer is the lead singer of the duo Sugarland. She has went out on her own and done a few other duets such as one with Jon Bon Jovi. She is always rocking it on stage in tight leggings and looking good. She has a very distinct and gorgeous voice.
- Miranda Lambert - Miranda received the most nominations of any female for the CMA awards. She is engaged to marry Blake Shelton and they both live in Oklahoma. Miranda is one girl I would not want to mess with listening to her lyrics in songs such as "Gunpowder and Lead."
- Martina McBride - Martina McBride is from Kansas. She is famous for her high notes that she can hit. She is not a stand out artist every year, but is one of the few that has good hits each year and stays in the spotlight. People will never forget who this gorgeous singer is honestly.
- Kellie Pickler - Kellie got her start on "American Idol" just like Carrie Underwood. She did not win, but it still got her a great start to a career. She has been touring with Taylor Swift this year.
- Reba McEntire - Reba had a #1 hit with "Consider Me Gone" earlier this year. She does a clothing line as well as singing. Reba is one hot redhead and looks amazing for her age!
- Jewel - Jewel grew up in Alaska and started out her career as a pop sensation. She has now moved to her country roots. She is married to Ty Murray the famous bull rider. They live in Texas. She is a very talented singer and songwriter who is constantly coming up with new stuff.
Posted on: Oct. 01, 2010