Some of the hottest women in the world come from Europe and here is a list of 10 hot European women, just to show what Europe is made of. These women are famous, beautiful, and sexy, having been featured on catwalks, magazine covers, television screens across the world. Hell yeah they are hot!
- Heidi Klum – The German-born beauty is a; model, actress, television host, fashion designer, wife and mother. Once a Victoria's Secret “Angel”, she has also appeared in “Vogue”, “Elle”, and “Sports Illustrated”. Definitely one of the hottest women to come out of Europe.
- Keira Knightley – The English actress has co-starred with a sexy Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom in “Pirates of the Caribbean” but is just as sexy and as hot on her own merits.
- Kate Moss – The British pint-sized supermodel has appeared on hundreds of magazine covers, has her own clothing line and dated some pretty hot men—no to consider her one of the hottest European women is a no-brainer.
- Karolina Kurkova – The Czech-born former Victoria's Secrets Angel is a true hottie. With her killer body and beautiful smile she has appeared on the runway for prominent fashion designers such as: Alexander McQueen, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Karl Lagerfeld, Louis Vuitton and Marc Jacobs.
- Maria Sharapova – Now you have to be truly hot if the “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue” gives you a six page bikini spread and that’s just what the of Russian descent tennis player Sharapova has. Not only is she athletic and stunning with amazing long legs, she’s also the highest paid female athlete.
- Monica Cruz – The Spanish-born dancer-actress is the younger sister to Penelope Cruz and quite a stunner. Looks definitely run in their family; she even doubled up for her sister in “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides”.
- Kelly Brook – Brooks is an English model who has achieved international success as a "Playboy" girl, appearing in “FHM” and “GQ”. She has one of the best bodies in modeling and definitely a hot European woman.
- Maria Grazia Cucinotta – This Italian-born hot actress was a Bond girl in “The World Is Not Enough” and has also guest starred in “The Sopranos”.
- Claudia Schiffer – The German-born supermodel has appeared on hundreds of magazine covers and worked for some of the biggest and best fashion houses such ever, such as: Versace, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana and Chanel. As one of the most successful supermodel in the world she is the pinnacle of the hot European woman.
- Cheryl Cole – As a member of the British girl group “Girls Aloud” Cole has become a fixture in television screens across the UK. The British-born singer, dancer, model is also a judge alongside Simon Cowell on the popular television show “X-Factor”. Cole is definitely a hottie—need more proof? Footballer Ashley Cole has got her caught firmly in his grasp, with no intention of letting her go.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...