If you're doing your best to follow the ever-changing fashion world, it helps to know about these ten hot female models. These ladies have graced both national and international covers and have been the faces and bodies of some of the most prolific campaigns in the history of the industry. Gear up and get ready to learn about these hot female models.
- Barbara Palvin. This young model makes the list for her uncanny resemblance to Megan Fox. She's also an editor of the "Only Girl" stories in Bazaar and "W" magazines, making her one of the best hot female models with a brain as well.
- Kelly Brook. This bombshell from the United Kingdom boasts one of the best bodies on this list, if not in human history. She's been between the pages of "FHM," "GQ," and "Loaded," and she just signed a multi-million dollar contract with Axe Body Spray.
- Karolina Kurkova. This Czech model was born in 1984 and is one of the most well-known hot female models for her work with Victoria's Secret. Her blinding smile, luscious blonde hair, and killer body make her a definite force to be reckoned with.
- Gisele Bundchen. What else can be said about Gisele? She's been on the cover of giant magazines like "Bazaar" and "Vanity Fair," worked as the face of "Pantene," and is all-around one of the most gorgeous women on the face of the earth.
- Lisa Snowden. This beauty was discovered by an agent while dancing in a nightclub when she was nineteen, which in itself is already enough to make her one of the top hot female models. She's also been known to have appeared in "Marie Claire," "Cosmopolitan," "Vogue," and "Elle."
- Kendra Spears. This pretty face is one of the newest hot female models to appear on the scene, but she's already making a big splash in her own right. Despite being relatively unknown, she's already signed deals with Calvin Klein, Prada, Stefanel, and New Man.
- Miranda Kerr. This Aussie beauty is best known for being one of the hot female models who has worked with Victoria's Secret. She's also been romantically linked with actor Orlando Bloom.
- Kate Elson. This beauty from England started modeling when she was sixteen and has been an unstoppable force ever since. This hot female model has been associated with such major international campaigns like Banana Republic, Prada, and Anne Klein.
- Natalia Vodianova. This Russian model was born in 1982 in Gorky, the third largest city in the country. She's been associated with powerhouses such as Gucci, Calvin Klein, Louis Vutton, and Marc Jacobs.
- Kate Moss. The face and body of the controversial "heroin chic" look, this hot female model is reputed to have appeared in excess of 300 magazine covers. Despite the fact that many critics said she was too short to be a model, she's still one of the most recognizable faces in the industry, even to this day.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.