These 10 hot fit women grace the many pages of magazines and movies and TV for many fans to admire their lovely bodies. Many of these fit women work hard to stay hot and sexy for the public and the clothes they wear prove it. No one can deny the look of hot fit women walking down the beach in a nice bikini or at a celebrity gala in a designer dress. Everyone in the world admires these hot fit women as symbols of health and fitness as they balance work and life while being famous celebrities to so many adoring fans. Here are the ten hot fit women for your viewing pleasure:
- Jessica Biel. This actress has impressed many adoring fans with her hot fit body. She has appeared in numerous movies like "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" to "The A-Team" as well as magazine covers for "GQ" and "Vogue."
- Anna Kournikova. This Russian tennis star definitely has no problem staying fit and hot with her career. The blonde beauty was featured for "Maxim," "Cosmopolitan," and "Elle" magazines to name a few.
- Angela Bassett. A hot fit woman brings it on for her many roles and looks spectacular for her age. Her acting credits include films in "Malcolm X," "Strange Days," and "What's Love Got to Do with It."
- Trish Stratus. This Canadian fitness model exploded onto the wrestling world for the WWE and never looked back. She enjoys a post-squared circle career by doing movies like "Bail Enforcers" to magazine spreads in "Inside Fitness."
- Beyonce Knowles. No stranger to the music industry much less the dance floor, her curvaceous body can be seen in "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue," "Allure," and "Giant Magazine."
- Melanie Brown. The former Spice Girl hasn't let motherhood slow her down in the gym as she works hard to keep fit. This hot momma has appeared in "Rolling Stone," "Fabulous" and "Jet Magazine."
- Hillary Swank. This two-time Oscar winner is no couch potato when she shows off her fit physique. She looked fantastic in films like "Million Dollar Baby," "The Black Dahlia," and "P. S. I Love You."
- Shakira. This Columbian singer shakes her groove thing like no other on stage. Her smoking fit figure can be admired in music videos like "Whenever, Wherever" to "She Wolf" and magazines "Maxim," "Rolling Stone," and "Latina."
- Lucy Liu. An actress never lets her work schedule keep her from staying hot and fit for her many projects. She has looked fantastic in TV's "Ally McBeal" to movies like "Charlie's Angels" and "Kill Bill Vol. 1."
- Brooke Burke. This fit stunner has worked as a model and TV personality for many years throughout her career. She has appeared in TV's "Dancing with the Stars" to magazines such as "Playboy" to "Blender."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.