The 10 Hot Fitness Models listed below are unique for having honed their bodies into a taut, lean and great works of art apart from having gorgeous faces.
- Alicia Marie. She is a 5-foot-10 beauty who also holds her degrees in psychology and Neuroscience. As a fitness model, She made appearances on HBO’s “Chat Zone” , MTV’s “ SuperMADE” and also on “Chappelle’s Show.” Alicia can be spotted on various magazine covers. As a keen fitness enthusiast, she has been a health and fitness coach on various radio and television programs like The WB11 morning news, MAXIM radio, Good Day New York and MSNBC.
- Jennifer Nicole Lee. Jennifer Nicole Lee, a mother of two, is now very well known as one of the top profile leaders in the industry of fitness and wellness. She was also crowned as “Miss Bikni Diva Universe”. She appeared on the famous The Oprah Winfrey Show and shared her motivational and successful weight loss story. She was also featured on Fox & Friends, The CBS Early Morning Show, The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch and Inside Edition. This fitness model is now the esteemed CEO of her multi-million dollar company, JNL, Inc.
- Dianna Dahlgren. This twenty year old IFBB bikini model recently made her appearance on cover page of FLEX. Also, featured as one of the “Super Hotties of Supercross” on Maxim Online.
- Mindi Smith. Mindi is also an IFBB figure and being a hot fitness model has made appearances on various shows including Spike TV’s “MANswers”, “Entourage”. We can see her in the AXE Body Spray commercial and various other catalogs and magazines.
- Zuzana Spears. A Czech Republic fitness model set aside her career as a nude model and pursued to be a fitness advocate through her site, BodyRock.
- Kristal Marshall. Best known as the mother of WWE and WWE Diva, she once dated Bobby Lashley, StrikeForce Star. She’s been a winner in various bikini competitions and also an IFBB Bikini model and got herself a place in the list of top fitness models.
- Jelena Abbou. Jelena Abbou is a Serbian model who has been featured on magazines like FLEX, Oxygen and Muscle & Fitness Hers. She also modeled for companies like Panasonic and other fitness products. She is also a personal trainer and an IFBB Fitness professional.
- Amber Elizabeth. She is one unique fitness model who manages to inhabit both fitness and fashion. She is a Congo born beauty model who was featured on the cover of Oxygen magazine and also an ad campaign for Xendarine.
- Monique Minton. Momo is a stunning and tough fitness model. She is an IFBB bikini professional and also featured on the covers of Muscle & Fitness and FLEX magazines. She is a keen practitioner of Brazilian jiu-jitsu and is trained under Rodrigo Nogueira, UFC star. She’s been a winner of a gold medal at the NAGA Europa Championships 2009.
- Noemi Olah. This Hungarian fitness model participated in 2010 Arnold Amateur Bikini Contest and won the medium class. She has also won the titles of Miss International Tourism and Miss Universe Hungary.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …