10 Hot French Singers
Looking for 10 hot French singers? The French singers listed below are talented and contemporary. They are very skilled women with various styles and influences. These French singers have soft, beautiful voices that are sure to soothe you.
- Emily Loizeau. Emily’s debut album came out in 2006, titled “L’autre Bout Du Monde.” Her grandmother is award-winning actress Peggy Ashcroft. Besides being a singer, she is also an author and composer.
- Pauline Croze. Pauline is a pop and folk French singer. She released her first album in 2005, titled “Pauline Croze.” In 2007, her second album, “Un Bruit Qui Court,” was released.
- Carla Bruni. Carla is a hot French singer who is married to the President of France, Nicolas Sarkozy. She released her first album, “Quelqu’un M’a Dit,” in 2002. In 2010 she began working on her fourth album.
- Jeanne Cherhal. Jeanne’s first album debuted in 2002. With the release of her second album in 2006, she increased her fan base greatly.
- Coeur de Pirate. As a hot French singer, Coeur is amazing. This pop singer was born Beatrice Martin in 1989. She became a household name in 2009 when a photographer used one of her songs in a YouTube video, which led her to a spot on "Good Morning America."
- Ariane Moffatt. Ariane is a francophone singer and songwriter. She has won several awards for her music, including Pop-Rock Album of the Year for “Aquanaute.” The album was certified platinum in 2005.
- Chimene Badi. Chimene is a hot French singer born in Melun, France. Her first single, “Entre Nous,” was released in 2002 and reached number one on the French charts. She appeared on the French TV reality show "Popstars," but did not win.
- Sandrine Kiberlain. Sandrine received the Prix Romy Schneider in 1995. The Prix is the equivalent to the Best Actress award. She has two released albums, “Manquait Plus Qu’ca” and “Coupes Bien Net Et Bien Carre.”
- Anais Croze. Anais is a hot French singer who was the lead singer for the group Opossum from 1999 to 2002. Her album, “Cheap Show,” sold 500,000 copies from word-of-mouth advertising only. She often uses an audio looping device while on stage.
- Emmanuelle Seigner. Emmanuelle is a French singer, actress and former model. She is married to director Roman Polanski. As of 2006, she has been the lead singer of the group Ultra Orange and Emmanuelle.
Posted on: Sep. 27, 2010