The 10 hot Italian fashion models strut their sexiness in the designer clothes to the admiration of onlookers either from the runways or the magazine covers all across the globe. These lovely Italian fashion models put glamour on the map with each and every snapshot as the fashion they adorn make for wondrous magic. The sensational pictorials are what these Italian fashion models live for and what the public waits for each and every time. There is nothing better than hot Italian models in the center stage whether in a sun baked beach or starry ballroom. Here are the 10 hot Italian fashion models.
- Eva Riccobono. A stunner from Palermo has been in the fashion scenes ever since she was a teenager. An Italian publication referred to her as the "next Laetita Casta" for her facial features which led her to work with reknowed designers like Alberta Ferretti and Alexander McQueen.
- Lara Ciullo. This Italian beauty hails from Verona and her long brunette hair and face make her a winner. She has modelled for "Maxim," "Fit for Fun," and Vent'Anni" to name a few.
- Monica Belucci. One of the most recognizable actresses in the world started out as a model before moving into acting. Her gorgeous looks and figure have graced designers like Dolce & Gabbana and the French "Elle" magazine.
- Cristina Del Basso. Another statuesque model got her break in stardom in the Italian version of "Big Brother (Grande Fratello)." She has taken the opportunity and used it to create her own calendar line.
- Elisabetta Canalis. A famous Italian model is also featured in TV shows "Striscia la notizia" and film "Deuce Bigelow 2 – European Gigolo." Yet, her main calim to fame is her modelling which spanned Ciba Vision for colored contacts and Segue for Italian bags and fashion accessories.
- Manuela Arcuri. Born and raised in Latina, Italy, she has grown in the fashion industry and also works as an actress in "Black Holes" and "Graduates." She was the face in many ads for Lormar, Anima Gemella, and magazine calendars in "GenteViaggi" and "Panorama."
- Federica Ridolfi. This Italian fashion model is a rising star in the industry for sure. Her credits include the cover of "Copertina Max" and posed in an interview for "Maxim."
- Debora Salvalaggio. A sexy combination of grace and beauty makes this model from Italy nuclear hot. She has worked in ads for Chiara Boni as well as magazines like "Ragazza Moderna," "Maxim," and "Fox."
- Sara Tommasi. Nothing can stop this Italian goddess whether in TV, film or modelling. "Ice Mag" and "Max" magazines have been blessed to feature this fantastic model in their pages.
- Francesca Chillemi. The former Miss Italia 2003 face is as sweet as honey and her body is a photographer's dream. She has been in "Fox Uomo" magazine and the TV series "Carabinieri."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…