10 Hot Italian Glamour Models
Gorgeous models come from all over the world, but this article will focus on ten hot Italian glamour models. Glamour models are famous for their seemingly flawless looks. Italian glamour models may hail from the same country, but each are unique in their beauty. This list will focus on ten hot Italian glamour models.
- Monica Bellucci. Monica was sixteen and contemplating a career as a lawyer when she became a model to pay for tuition. The lifestyle of an Italian glamour model finally won Monica's favor and she put her studies aside. Monica is 45 years old and currently a face of a range of Dior cosmetics.
- Carla Bruni. Carla became a Guess? jeans campaign model at the age of nineteen. Carla went on to work for designers and fashion houses such as Christian Dior, Givenchy, Paco Rabanne, Sonia Rykiel, Karl Lagerfeld, and Chanel to name a few. By the 1990s Carla was earning $7.5,000,000 annually.
- Elisabetta Gregoraci. Before becoming a glamour model for the Wonderbra campaign, Elisabetta was a dancer on Italian television. She gained notoriety when she was found out to have offered sexual favors in return for her job as a dancer.
- Bianca Balti. Bianca was rejected at the beginning of her modeling career for being " too average and common looking" . Bianca was eventually discovered at a supermarket where she was working to pay for her studies. The 25 year old glamour model's face has graced the covers of Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan and Playboy. She has been involved in seventeen fashion campaigns and 23 fashion shows. Bianca has also appeared in Victoria's Secret.
- Manuela Arcuri. The 33 year old Manuela became a fashion model in 1995. She appears in calendar's for GentaViaggi and Panorama magazines and is considered a glamorous sex symbol.
- Marta Cecchetto. Marta's modeling career began when she was fourteen years old. Now 32, Marta has appeared on the covers of Vogue, Gala, Max, Maxim, Donna Moderna, Anna and Marie Claire as a glamour model.
- Beatrice Borromeo. Beatrice started modeling as a sixteen year old when she participated in the 2001 Elite Model Look in Rome's Piazza di Spagna for Chanel. The glamorous Beatrice has also modeled for Valentino, Roberto Cavalli, Paul Smith and John Richmond.
- Mariacarla Boscono. The beautiful Mariacarla was discovered at the age of seventeen. After signing with DNA Model Management, she became one of Karl Lagerfeld's favorite model. Soon after, she was featured on the cover of Vogue several times and walking in many high fashion runway shows.
- Eva Riccobono. When Eva was seventeen, her face was featured on the cover of the Italian magazine Corriere della Sera. The glamorous Eva's face has since graced the covers of Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, L' Officiel, Vanity Fair and Italian Playboy magazines. Eva also has numerous runway credits.
- Danella Lucioni. Danella was scouted in her teens by several modeling agencies out of Italy and Los Angeles, but chose to begin her career later. She has appeared in glamour magazines such as Seventeen, California Apparel News, and Stuff.