10 Hot Italian Women Models
Finding 10 hot Italian women models really isn't very difficult. Stopping the list at only 10 is where the difficulty lies. Still we were up to the task when given and were able to stumble through thousands of web pages, videos and photographs to narrow the list down.
- Elisabetta Canalis. Anyone who is hot enough to get George Clooney to settle down has to be insanely hot and Canalis certainly fits the bill. While she has also dabbled in acting and hosts Italian MTV's version of "Total Request Live," Canalis was also the face of the Roberto Cavali Spring line.
- Carla Bruni. Currently the French first lady is also an Italian born former model. Easily the best looking politician's wife in the world and maybe in history, Bruni used to strut her stuff on the runways of Paris and New York before retiring in 1997.
- Sara Tommasi. As it appears are most beautiful Italian models, Tommasi is known both for her modeling chops but also because she is a well traveled soccer wag. Tommasi recent finished second in the Miss Italy competition.
- Elena Barolo. Just starting out in her modeling career, Barolo has appeared on several Italian television shows and apparently has been type cast as a stripper. Perhaps the numerous nude shots that are circulating around the net has something to do with that.
- Monica Bellucci. Bellucci has broken into acting in a big way, but she got her start as a fashion model. Bellucci is widely considered one of the most beautiful women in the world and has seen her American acting career take off over the last five years.
- Rafaella Fico. A bonafide Italian super model, Fico is also well known for once offering up her virginity to the highest bidder. If only we could have put the cash together.
- Federica Ridolfi. Another model/soccer wag, Ridolfi has appeared in several clothing ads as well as calendars. She was also a headlining showgirl for several years.
- Caterina Murino. Murino is another model who has made the successful transition to acting. Murino placed 4th in the 1996 Miss Italy, but she is probably best known for playing a brief love interest of James Bond in Casino Royale.
- Eva Riccobono. Once named the "new Laetitia Casta" by an Italian magazine, Riccobono has done spreads for most of the top magazines in the world. Riccobono is another on this list who would qualify as a super model.
- Sophia Loren. This may seem like an odd name for this list, but when you think about it Lauren might be the woman who first got American men drooling over Italian women. Originally a fashion model, Loren eventually made the jump to acting and never looked back. At 76 years old the woman is still a looker.