10 Hot Korean Models
Many people all over the world now admire the alluring looks of hot Korean models. Not only for their petite and gorgeous bodies, hot Korean models are becoming so popular for their fascinating skills in show business. Now, let’s take a look at the 10 Hot Korean Models that you’ll either love or envy.
- Seung-hyun Kang. International model Seung-hyun Kang was noted as the Ford Supermodel of the World in September 2007. With her alluring face that is loved worldwide, she has become successful in print and TV ads like that of Maybelline.
- Im Ji Hye. Born on the February 14, 1984 (Valentine’s Day), Im Ji Hye has a very lovely aura and bold attitude that gives her a very appealing profile. She is not just any other model with a gorgeous form but she also has great skills in the world of racing. We seldom find a woman racer with such incomparable beauty and that makes her one of the hottest Korean models.
- Song Hye-kyo. The star of several Korean drama shows, Song Hye-kyo has also been part of a bunch of movies, TV, and print ads. One of the most popular Korean drama hits she starred in was “Autumn in my Heart” (2000). Born on November 22, 1981, Song Hye-kyo has been successful in her career with more than 10 awards as a drama actress. Also a former figure skater, she is one hot Korean model full of talent and charm.
- Hwang Mi Hee. Internationally known as one of the hottest Korean models, Hwang Mi Hee is also a racing queen who modeled for 2010 Busan International Motor Show. With her sexy body and appeal, she has been part of a number of motor shows, car and gadget endorsements. As a car enthusiast and model, she was discovered of her potential during the Seoul Motor Show 2007.
- Shim Mina. Shim Mina, carrying her fascinating beauty, was discovered during the 2002 FIFA World Cup, as her photos with a Korean flag skirt were made popular all over the world. She is also known as a dancer and K-pop singer with a sexy reputation.
- Suh In-young. One of the members of the all-girls group “Jewelry,” Suh In-young is also known as a TV host, dancer, and actress. As a young actress, she starred in the drama series “Like Land and Sky” that has made her gain more fans. One of the hottest Korean models, she does not only have captivating looks but she also has a great talent in playing the piano.
- Lee Hyori. Once part of the K-pop girl group “Fin.K.L,” Lee Hyori then decided to be a solo recording artist. As a successful singer, she received many awards as an “Artist of the Year” for her first album as a solo artist. One of the endorsements that has made her popular was with Samsung.
- Kim Hye-soo. On June 2006, Kim Hye-soo was voted as “Korea’s Most Beautiful Face.” With passion in performing arts, she has been part of a variety of films and TV shows. She has experimented with different hairstyles but this even proved her to be one of the hottest Korean models, whether with short or long hair.
- Kim Shi-hyang. Another hot race queen from Korea, Kim Shi-hyang become one of the hottest Korean models in a "Maxim" magazine cover (September 2008). She’s not only known for letting guys fall in love with her but for her impressive skills in acting for comedy TV.
- Sandara Park. Sandara Park, born in Busan, South Korea, became popular when she became part of a talent group in a Philippine TV network. Involved with several movies and shows, she was known to be one of the hottest Korean models, who started the “Korean craze” in the Philippines. With her charming smile and friendly face, Sandara Park is currently into a singing career wherein she’s really passionate about.