Hot Latino actresses are taking over Hollywood, but only the hottest of the hot made it to the top of the 10 Hot Latino Actresses list. Read below to find out which exotic beauties made it onto our list of the Hot Latino Actresses.
- Eva Mendes: This Cuban beauty was born in Miami, FL. Both of her parents are Cuban born. Her womanly figure and irresistible facial features have landed her roles along side Will Smith in “Hitch” (released in 2005) and Nicolas Cage in “Ghost Rider” (released in 2007).
- Jessica Alba: Alba is a Hollywood sex symbol. She has an electrifying smile, a friendly personality and a thin, yet somehow, still hourglass-y figure. She’s been at the top of numerous “hot charts,” and this one is no different. This dream-worthy Mexican-American beauty has earned her spot on our Hot Latino Actresses list.
- Eva Longoria-Parker: There is nothing desperate about this Mexican beauty. The star of the hit television series “Desperate Housewives” was born in Corpus Christi, TX. Both of her parents are Mexican-American.
- Roselyn Sanchez: A tall graceful figure, womanly curves, and a 1000-watt smile are all factors which make Sanchez the epitome of sex appeal. Sanchez was born in San Juan, PR and starred in the Disney movie, “The Game Plan” (released in 2007), alongside Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
- Sophia Vergara: Vergara was born in Barranquilla, Colombia. She’s certainly not shy about showing off all of her sexy curves. Short dresses, miniskirts and curve hugging jeans are all staples of her closet.
- Salma Hayek: Though conservative in her wardrobe choices, Hayek is known for her shapely knockers. The “Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant” (released in 2009) star was born in Veracruz, Mexico.
- Jennifer Lopez: Lopez is a mother of twins and yet she manages to maintain a relatively slim, yet notoriously curvy physique. Jenny from the block was born in Bronx, NY. However, both of her parents are Puerto Rican natives.
- Alexis Bledel: This fair-skinned, blue-eyed beauty is far from your stereotypical exotic Latina. Though born in Houston, TX, her mother is Mexican and her father is an Argentinean native. In fact, the “Post Grad” (released in 2009) leading lady didn’t speak a word of English until she began grade school.
- Penelope Cruz: With her flowing brown locks, bronzed skin and chocolate brown eyes Cruz certainly is a head-turner. Cruz was born in Madrid, Spain and starred in the box office hit “Nine” (released in 2009).
- Zoe Saldana: Saldana is famous for her role as Neytiri, in the breakthrough film “Avatar” (released in 2009). Saldana developed her slim and toned physique by becoming a skilled ballet dancer. Her mother is of Puerto Rican descent, and her father was born in the Dominican Republic.
The starlets mentioned above are not only hot Latino actresses, they’re also amongst the sexiest screen sirens that have ever graced the screen.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …