There few things that draw more attention than 10 hot models in bikinis. The swimsuit edition of Sports illustrated has produced some of the best models in bikinis. The Internet has more images of these models than ever before.
- Kim Cloutier is a Canadian model. She is one of the hot models in bikinis featured in the 2009 Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition and in the catalog of Victoria's Secret.
- Ariel Meredith is from Shreveport, Louisiana. Sports Illustrated shot her as one of the hot models in bikinis inside the 2009 swimsuit issue. She also appeared on the MTV show "Fashionably Loud."
- Esti Ginzburg is one of the hot models in bikinis from Israel. She graces the pages of the 2009 and 2010 Swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated. The Israeli army drafted her in 2009 as part of Israeli's mandatory enlistment.
- Kim Cloutier is on the covers of the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She is also one of the hot models in bikinis in the Victoria's Secret catalog.
- Marisa Miller is a Victoria's Secret Angel. She is also one of the hot models in bikinis in the 2002-2010 issues of Swimsuit edition by Sports Illustrated.
- Tyra Banks is the first African-American woman on the cover of the Victoria's Secret catalog. She is also the first African-American woman on the cover of Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition as one of the hot models in bikinis.
- Damaris Lewis is from Brooklyn, New York. Sports Illustrated chose her as one of the hot models in bikinis in the 2009 and 2010 issues.
- Cheryl Tiegs started modeling in the first issues of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues. She is most famous for the poster of her in a pink bikini.
- Lucia Dvorska seen on the 2007 reality television show "A Model Life." She is one of the hot models in bikinis in the 2009 issue of Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition.
- Tori Praver is a Hawaiian model. Discovered at a supermarket at the age of thirteen, she went on to grace the pages of the 2007-2009 Sports Illustrated swimsuit editions.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.