These 10 hot models from Indonesia paved their way to stardom through modeling and acting. This just proves to say that Indonesians have sexy bodies and pretty faces to compete with Asian and western hot models. They started as models and pursued a career in acting that gave them a break in the world of show business. These models have proven their worth that they are not just beautiful faces but women of versatility in art, culture, and entertainment.
- Nadine Chandrawinata. She was born in Hannover Germany on May 8, 1984. Her family moved to Jakarta Indonesia sometime in 1987. Crowned as Miss Indonesia 2005, she was also a delegate for Miss Universe 2006 representing Indonesia. This hot model from Indonesia is now pursuing a career in acting and as a TV commercial model.
- Revalina Sayuthi Temat. Born in Jakarta Indonesia on November 26 1985, she became a hot model from Indonesia who made a name in TV commercials and in Indonesian TV series with lead roles in Indonesian films as well.
- Julia Perez. Her real name is Yuli Rachmawati, popularly known as Julie Perez or Jupe and was born in Indonesia. She pursued an acting career, and later became a singer and a hot model from Indonesia. Her modeling career began in France as an FHM model and a model in Maxim magazine. She is known as the “Sex Bomb” because of her sexy, well-shaped stature.
- Agni Pratistha. Her real name is Agni Pratistha Arkade Kuswardono. Born in Australia on December 8, 1988 and raised in Central Java Indonesia, she was crowned Miss Universe Indonesia in 2006 and represented Indonesia in the Miss Universe Pageant in 2007 at Mexico City. She became a hot model from Indonesia and a famous product endorser.
- Mariana Renata. Known as Anita Kirana, this hot model from Indonesia started at the catwalks of Paris, Singapore, Vietnam, and Jakarta before she became an icon for Lux soap brand. She also accepted some roles for acting in music videos.
- Carissa Putri Soelaiman. She is of Indonesian-German-Dutch blood and started a career in modeling, pursued a career in acting, and became popular from her role as Maria Girgis in a romantic Indonesian film entitled "Ayat-ayat Cinta".
- Luna Maya Sugeng. This hot model from Indonesia started her career in advertising and as a catwalk model. She then pursued a career as an actress and hit the big screen with a supporting role in 2004 then progressed to a main role as Mina in “Bangsal 13” in 2005.
- Nirina Zubir. She started as a model then became a popular MTV movie awards winning actress in Indonesian films. Her first debut film was in 2004 and got her lead role in 2007.
- Dian Sastro.Known as Diandra Paramita Sastrowardoyo in real life, she was born in Jakarta Indonesia on March 16, 1982. She is an Indonesian model and an actress who started as a cover girl for an Indonesian teen magazine "Gadis". She was chosen to play a role in Pasir Berbisik where her career as an actress boomed and was able to hit the big screen with starring roles.
- Rianti Cartwright. Her real name is Rianti Rhiannon Cartwright, born in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia on September 22, 1983. This hot model from Indonesia made a big name as a video jock and became more popular as she enters the big screen in 2008 as an actress.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.