10 Hot NFL Wives
For the curious fans of the National Football League, here are the 10 hot NFL wives who are adorable with their beauty and strength. These NFL wives have something to boast too besides just being a wife of a famous football player. They have their own career and profession in their own right.
- Gisele Bündchen. Tom Brady, an American football quarterback for the New England patriots is very lucky to have her for a wife. Bundchen and Brady tied the knot on February 26, 2009 in an intimate Catholic ceremony at Santa Monica, California. They had their first child named Benjamin on December 8, 2009. She is a Brazilian model and an occasional film actress. "Forbes" magazine declared she is the highest paid model in the world and the 16th richest woman in the entertainment industry and the top earning model in 2009-2010. Truly, that makes her our top choice on the 10 hottest NFL wives.
- Rachel Glandorf. Although she looks more like an NFL sister, she is actually married to Colt McCoy, an American Football quarterback for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League. Rachel Glandorf is a 6-foot blonde who runs track at Baylor University. She is also a sports reporter for KEYE-TV in Austin, Texas.
- Rosa Blasi. American football fullback (currently a free agent), Jim Finn married Rosa Blasi on February 2004. Rosa Blasi is an actress who is popularly known as Dr. Luisa Delgado in the hit lifetime series "Strong Medicine." She also co-starred with Sarah Michelle Gellar in the movie "The Grudge.”
- Carrie Prejean. She is also a newcomer to NFL wives. She is married to American football quarterback, Kyle Bryan Boller. Kyle is playing for Oakland Raiders of National Football League. They got married on July 2, 2010 in San Diego, California. Prejean is an American model who was crowned Miss California 2009 and Miss USA 2009 first runner up. However, she was stripped off her throne due to alleged breaches of contract.
- Brande Roderick. Glen Cadrez, a former American football linebacker married Brande Roderick in 2007. Brande Roderick is known for her role in "Baywatch" and has been a centerfold beauty of "Playboy" magazine. She started and managed her company, She-ra Productions in 2000 and has been a success under her management and supervision.
- Pilar Biggers. She is married to Dion Sanders, former National Football League cornerback and Major League Baseball outfielder and currently the NFL Network commentator. She is presently raising 3 children and teenage step children and managing acres of land. At the same time she is the co-founder and the director of "Prime Time Achievers,” a multi-faceted summer camp for kids. She is also into other projects and charitable organizations. She is one of the NFL wives who seem to have all the energy to accommodate all activities aside from being a wife, mother, and a career woman.
- Heather Kozar. Married to Tim Couch, former American football quarterback, they tied the knot on February 26, 2005. Heather Kozar was a "Playboy" cover girl and became a model on the "Price is Right.” Her history of success includes print jobs, commercials and appearances at WWF.
- Kendra Wilkinson. She is married to Hank Baskett, an American football wide receiver for the Minnesota Viking of the National Football League in 2009. Kendra Wilkinson was working as a dental assistant at San Diego before she was discovered by Hugh Hefner, founder of Playboy magazine. She starred in TV series "The Girls Next Door" in August of 2005.
- Carmella DeCesare. She is married to Jeff Garcia, an American Football Quarterback for Omaha Nighthawks of the United Football League. She modeled for Playboy and was declared Playmate of the year on June 2004 issue.
- Jennifer Walcott. Adam Archuleta, an American football safety tied the knot with Jennifer Walcott and had their first child, Jett James Archuleta on April 10, 2008. Jennifer Walcott was a Playboy playmate of August 2001. She moved on to television hosting for MTV spring break 2002. Presently she is into hosting and other TV and web appearances. She is one of the workaholic among the NFL wives.