Who are 10 hot runway models in the fashion industry today? Fashion has introduced some of the most innovative fashions worn by the sexiest models to have ever walked the runway.
- Natalia Vodianova, a model for Calvin Klein, is very sexy. This Russian beauty made her way from a disturbed home to the runway. She has represented the Gucci perfume line in the past and has walked more than 50 runway shows.
- Naomi Campbell is a beautiful woman. Her voluptuous figure and deep, dark eyes could make anybody shiver. She hails from London, England and made her first appearance in Bob Marley's song "This Love" in 1982.
- Gisele Bundchen has that WOW factor. This runway model is the highest paid model in the Industry. This Brazilian beauty has represented over 20 brands world wide.
- Marisa Miller is a hot, buxom blonde. She is an all American girl, born in California and discovered on the streets of San Fransisco. Marisa was actually discovered by an Italian modeling agency in the U.S. Only a few months later, she traveled to Italy where she blew the fashion world away.
- Karolina Kurkova is tantalizing. A Czechoslovakian-born model, Karolina represented the Victoria Secret's Angels. This model has appeared in almost 20 Vogue magazines.
- This beauty, Devon Aoki, is truly a hot model. She was born in New York, raised in California but her unique looks came from her Japanese, German and English ancestry. She is one of the shortest models to grace the runway.
- Allessandra Ambrosio is stunning. This Brazilian model is number 2 of the top 99 most desirable women according to the Askmen website. As well as modeling, Ambrosio also represents the National Multiple Sclerosis society.
- Heidi Klum is a very well known and sexy model. Heidi is very popular for her appearance in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She is now the host of Project Runway where she has her own footwear line and signature perfume.
- Adriana Fransesca Lima is breathtaking. Not much is known about this beauty. She was born in 1981 in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil. Her look is very refreshing and new.
- Christina Mendez has a brilliant, curvaceous appeal. This plus size model was featured in BET's "Rip the Runway" in March. She is new to the industry and looks forward to many opportunities to represent plus sized models everywhere.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.